New update and feature in Nokia 7 plus

After new update on Nokia 7 plus with november security update they added date and day while you slide from top for notification and other things

New update and feature in Nokia 7 plus

After new update on Nokia 7 plus with november security update they added date and day while you slide from top for notification and other things
Tagged:

Comments

• Did anypan else get weather widget on lock screen?
  • The weather widget on home screen is gone what happened? Please work on the camera please.
  • Lastest update camera mode is low quality 
  • dmxxmd dmxxmd
     / 
    Нет
  • morozshaun morozshaun
    ✭✭  / 
    Got it, too! Didn't notice it, honestly :p
  • Bakaya Bakaya
     / 
    I didnt get this. Do I have to activate it? Please inform how
  • mehtasameer2087 mehtasameer2087
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 14
    Lastest update camera mode is low quality

Camera is having more issues from October update, especially focussing problems in 2x in day and both normal and 2x at night,a little low light results in fluctuating focus,pro mode and auto mode 
  • Lastest update camera mode is low quality

Camera is having more issues from October update, especially focussing problems in 2x in day and both normal and 2x at night,a little low light results in fluctuating focus,pro mode and auto mode 
    i am also facing same issues
  • guym guym
     / 
    The weather widget on home screen is gone what happened? Please work on the camera please.
    do you mean Google at a Glance? it gives weather info and calendar info.