November patch worsened the camera further

Here are two quick photos in artificial light Google camera Nokia camera Zoomed google camera photo Zoomed nokia camera photo

November patch worsened the camera further

prasad134 prasad134
✭✭  / 
Here are two quick photos in artificial light

Google camera

Nokia camera

Zoomed google camera photo

Zoomed nokia camera photo

If you can clearly notice...the red stripes are seen all black on the nokia camera...and the green colour of that cloth is also washed out...
The noise reduction was better...but at the expense of this...

Thanks HMD for degrading the camera more

Comments

• rbfr rbfr
     /  edited December 6
    Is it me or the second zoomed photo looks better, has more details (for example, the back of the chair)?
    OK, the color is a bit more washed out, but the first one looks blurry.

And to really compare, one should take the exact same parameters (white balance, shutter speed, ISO speed you get the idea).
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭  / 
    Yup the overall quality is improved but the colours are really bad...also i did it quick so both are a bit blurry...
    Also to mention both are on auto mode...not in pro mode...so the shutter speed and iso stuff is decided by the software itself for the above pics :-)
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭  / 
    rbfr said:
    Is it me or the second zoomed photo looks better, has more details (for example, the back of the chair)?
    OK, the color is a bit more washed out, but the first one looks blurry.

And to really compare, one should take the exact same parameters (white balance, shutter speed, ISO speed you get the idea).
    Also to mention that in artificial light Nokia's camera software sharpens the image more...