guys.stop giving N- feedbacks about Nokia7+. this space to give p+ feedbacks what likes most in 7+

stunning camera ... i mean Gcam is doing the stunning image capturing capability in Nokia7 plus... and its display

guys.stop giving N- feedbacks about Nokia7+. this space to give p+ feedbacks what likes most in 7+

stunning camera ... i mean Gcam is doing the stunning image capturing capability in Nokia7 plus... and its display

so guys give your positive thoughts about our Nokia 7 plus 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

Comments

• r8805 r8805
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Be practical.
    If we dont discuss about the flaws drawbacks of bugs of nokia mobile and its software, there will be less scope for improbimprts. Somehow it helps the company to make things better by interacting with its users.

Nokia Camera Apps out is subper , no doubt about that.
    Why unofficial port ? Yes as nokia not working on its camera so people are choosing other apps instead. 

• r8805 said:
    Be practical.
    If we dont discuss about the flaws drawbacks of bugs of nokia mobile and its software, there will be less scope for improbimprts. Somehow it helps the company to make things better by interacting with its users.

Why unofficial port ? Yes as nokia not working on its camera so people are choosing other apps instead. 

It's not that Nokia is bad it's just that Google's camera software is great. Sony makes camera sensors and their phones takes worse Pics than most companies.
  • r8805 r8805
    ✭✭✭  / 
    r8805 said:
    Be practical.

It's not that Nokia is bad it's just that Google's camera software is great. Sony makes camera sensors and their phones takes worse Pics than most companies.
    As people comparing it with google cam so i said that.

Hardware wise nokia 7+ having one of the finest camera hardware. Hope you know that. Sadly the output from its official apps is sub standard.
    Its really sad when u have the ability to give your best but you cant.

This is the main point.
    Well look at Mi doing with its 14K worth phone.

Why we are paying 26K for nokia ?
    When we can get almost same spec for 16K ? MiA2?

We are paying for quality we are paying for future software development.
    But nokia is unable to deliver the same even after charging that much for its phones 
  • pikachu pikachu
     / 
    I am someone who have used all types of Android phones, also iPhones. This is one phone, which I am using for longer time and haven't got bored or irritated. It has everything I want. Good display, pure software without any useless UI gimmicks. It's simplicity attracted me. Great design and build quality. It doesn't look like a toy. The aluminum black finish with copper accent is a stunning and elegant. Display is great. Colors are accurate and not very loud, which I prefer. Volume is good. Call quality is amazing. And is secure compared to other Android phones that aren't pixel. They do provide updates, sometimes things happen and I get frustrated, but Nokia seems committed to fulfill it's promise of two years software and three years security updates. It's much much better than any "toys" available in market which are still running on oreo and no question of any security patch. Nokia has implimented Android one in best way and I am very sure of it's bright future. So far, Nokia 7+ is the best device I have used, and this is coming from someone who used to change his device very often as I would always get frustrated with bad hardware and stucked software.