How can I install an apk (external) that's not in the play store?

I really want to install the google camera mod on a website for this phone.

How can I install an apk (external) that's not in the play store?

cooljevil cooljevil
✭✭✭  / 
I really want to install the google camera mod on a website for this phone. Whenever I click "install" when installing, it always says "app not installed". How can I fix this?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Well you have to find the right build of Google Camera for your phone then only it will work on your phone otherwise it won't even install.  You can try and search on YouTube to find build suitable for your device. Or you can search and see which version works for you on this website. I can't point you the direct link because I don't own a Nokia 5. So you have to find it on your own.

Link:
    https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/

Thanks for your tip! If you have the time, can you help me find the right app because there are a lot of them.

Thanks in advance!
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    cooljevil said:
    Well you have to find the right build of Google Camera for your phone then only it will work on your phone otherwise it won't even install.  You can try and search on YouTube to find build suitable for your device. Or you can search and see which version works for you on this website. I can't point you the direct link because I don't own a Nokia 5. So you have to find it on your own.

Link:
    https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/

Thanks for your tip! If you have the time, can you help me find the right app because there are a lot of them.

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry, as I have already told I would have given the direct link if I was using a Nokia 5 but I don't have this device. 

More tip from me for you is to read the changelog on each build of gcam and try to figure out if it works for you. Then download and try that build if you think it will work for you. Its basically hit and trial method. This is how I searched for the Gcam for my Nokia. Sorry to disappoint you. This is the most I know. Maybe someone else could help you and give more info on this matter.