Nokia 8.1 - General FAQs Thread - Page 2

(Quote) 
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/ Try the first link

Nokia 8.1 - General FAQs Thread

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare please provide the Gcam latest APK link to download because I tried various version but it  doesn open 
    https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/

Try the first link
  • When using google assistant to turn off or turn on location services, the settings app crashes. How to report this issue ?
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    When using google assistant to turn off or turn on location services, the settings app crashes. How to report this issue ?
    Contact them at toll free no. 
  • When using google assistant to turn off or turn on location services, the settings app crashes. How to report this issue ?
    Contact them at toll free no. 
    Updated issue
  • Rishabh8.1 Rishabh8.1
    ✭✭  / 
    How to delete cache of all the apps in a one go, i dont want to use antly 3rd party app...

In my previous mobile, there was a dedicated cache tab in storage but i didn't find any in this mobile...if anyone knows, please help!
  • In file manager clear cache memory option given 
    And another way is..go to settings-apps-clear cache one by one
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @YAsh Chouhan we need update for camera urgently. 
  • I can't understand it question.pls clear
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    In file manager clear cache memory option given 
    And another way is..go to settings-apps-clear cache one by one
    One by one really ?? File manager cache i dont think it deletes all of the cache files as per my experience ..
  • user1529928581627 user1529928581627
     /  edited January 2019
    When are coming january security patch on my Nokia 8.1? please answer
  • Nokia 8.1 fornt camera issue ......just over sharpe issue.. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Xiaomi Mi A1 being an older device received january security patch and we are still waiting
  • Bug on camera after upgrade to android Pie.
    fter upgrade to android Pie.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Rafael Lima you need a replacement as soon as possible. One of guy also faced same issue...you can see on discussion posts.
  • Hi I am not able to get calls even my call waiting is active
  • Thijs Thijs
     / 
    Hi there,

Whenever I connect my Nokia 8.1 to my mac I get the following warning: "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer." How can I resolve this error? Is it because I have not inserted a memory card? I would have started a new thread, but somehow I cannot do that so it seems...
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Thijs said:
    Hi there,

Whenever I connect my Nokia 8.1 to my mac I get the following warning: "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer." How can I resolve this error? Is it because I have not inserted a memory card? I would have started a new thread, but somehow I cannot do that so it seems...
    It's probably for the drivers disk which included the ADB and fastboot drivers for the Windows OS. Try enabling MTP mode on the phone and see if you can access your internal memory and SD card just fine. If you can, then fair to ignore the warning :)
  • I have an issue while charging. While charging the is keep in blinking and the charging sound is also repeating. Someone please help me.
  • Sabtnam Sabtnam
     /  edited February 2019
    when will nokia 8.1 release in iran?
    when we can buy it?
  • Wick Wick
     / 
    Can add OZO Recorder APP and exfat support?
    Thanks
  • <b>when its night black colour will be available in india?</b>
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    whoever facing front camera issue on Nokia 8.1 can say and support nokiapoweruser on twitter. 
    And also give your reviews on Nokia camera app on play Google . 🙏
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    whoever facing front camera issue on Nokia 8.1 can say and support nokiapoweruser on twitter. 
    And also give your reviews on Nokia camera app on play Google. 🙏
  • Does Nokia 8.1 purchased from India, works in USA LTE networks while in US ??
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    DMS said:
    Does Nokia 8.1 purchased from India, works in USA LTE networks while in US ??
    You shud try to ask this ques to the chat support .. Cuz most of the people or none aren't from USA with Nokia 8.1
  • Can't use Mobile hotspot in Nokia 8.1??? Pls help
  • Go to care first...i think software 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Can't use Mobile hotspot in Nokia 8.1??? Pls help
    Exactly what's happening?
  • Front camera is not upto the mark. Extra white balance and less details. oversharp.