Nokia 8.1 - General FAQs Thread - Page 6

In app store update information of app is not showing. Worst update of Android. Pie was far better than 10. 

Nokia 8.1 - General FAQs Thread

Comments

• HARSHH14 HARSHH14
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2019
    In app store update information of app is not showing. Worst update of Android. Pie was far better than 10. 
  • HARSHH14 said:
    Been that way since almost a week now. Nothing to do with Android 10
  • HARSHH14 HARSHH14
    ✭✭  / 
    For me this problem is occurring after the update. Its definately because of android 10.
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Anyway to get into the Quickstep launcher settings? I need to get the suggested apps top row to disappear
  • HARSHH14 said:
    For me this problem is occurring after the update. Its definately because of android 10.
    https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/10/09/google-play-store-v17-fixes-the-broken-changelog-menu-apk-download/
  • Nokia 8.1 screen flickers when receiving call ????
  • Sanjayparsi Sanjayparsi
    ✭✭  / 
    The launcher that we are using is the Google's launcher or the Nokia's??
  • there is an issue of some time display as it is getting sme overlapping aftr android 10 update.. can anyone pls hlp and its the same in safe mode... 
  • Twan Twan
     /  edited November 2019
    Hello all, how is it possible that everyone i know with an 8.1 has the update to android 10, exept me.... I contacted Nokia but no response. My build number is 00WW_2_59J_SP02, i did a hard reset, but no result, i did received the october patch.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Twan said:
    Hello all, how is it possible that everyone i know with an 8.1 has the update to android 10, exept me.... I contacted Nokia but no response. My build number is 00WW_2_59J_SP02, i did a hard reset, but no result, i did received the october patch.
    Yes actually those who didn't update to the Android 10, received October Security patch in the Android 9 Pie Build
  • EswarGade EswarGade
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi All, anyone faced this issue with nokia 8.1, when I play audio with ear phones and remove the ear phones later, the audio still continues in ear phone mode, speakers doesnt output audio...
    ✭✭  / 
    Does anyone having issues while downloading any file using Brave Browser. I'm not able to download anything in the brave. And one more issue is I didn't give any storage permission to the chrome even though the files are downloading in chrome browser. I checked in the brave community if there are any same issues, but there's no one having this kind of issue. I'm facing this kind of issue after updating to Android 10
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Does anyone having issues while downloading any file using Brave Browser. I'm not able to download anything in the brave. And one more issue is I didn't give any storage permission to the chrome even though the files are downloading in chrome browser. I checked in the brave community if there are any same issues, but there's no one having this kind of issue. I'm facing this kind of issue after updating to Android 10
    What on earth is Bravo Browser. Why use such pants browsers in first place?
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2019
    What on earth is Bravo Browser. Why use such pants browsers in first place?
    Well I'm just describing about the issue that I've been facing. I don't want your suggestions. And man don't you know brave browser, on which planet are you living? Post the solution for the issue, if you have any. Thanks
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 2019
    GTR12 said:
    Well I'm just describing about the issue that I've been facing. I don't want your suggestions. And man don't you know brave browser, on which planet are you living? Post the solution for the issue, if you have any. Thanks
    Yeah @Rahber Ali he doesn't want your suggestions, but he wants your suggestions for any solutions.

Don't you understand that? 🤣😂🤣😂

Let's just say I am not Brave enough to provide any further suggestions 
  • PJ Hari PJ Hari
    ✭✭  / 

Hi guys,

Please help!

I am actually in love with 8.1 display. So thought of buying 7.2 after seeing both phones have same display config. And I'm only buying for display. Because amoled will give me headaches. But when i saw demo handset(7.2) in the store i could easily see that 7.2 display isn't as good as 8.1 in terms of contrast levels and deep colors.

Can someone enlighten me why is it so?