New bug about Navigation bar.

I faced one issue in navigation bar. After Upgrading my phone in android 9 sometimes navigation bar is hang. As a solution i shut down my phone and on it.

New bug about Navigation bar.

I faced one issue in navigation bar. After Upgrading my phone in android 9 sometimes navigation bar is hang. As a solution i shut down my phone and on it.
As a proper solution what can i do ? 

Comments

• wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It's not Navigation bar . The main culprit is opened app which hangs & makes Navigation buttons unresponsive. 
  • Kimon Froussios Kimon Froussios
     /  edited December 2018
    Same here. I have to reboot the phone daily because the nav bar becomes unresponsive after less than a day.
    It doesn't correlate with open apps, and all the apps still work as long as I don't need the nav back button.
    Would love a proper fix. Yesterday's androids and app updates still did not fix it. Any idea what app is the culprit so we can go complain to them?
  • I did a factory reset and did not install any extra apps. The nav bar still hangs. Whatever is crashing is part of the vanilla core Android One distribution.
  • Are you using multiple user accounts? 
  • Loulou Loulou
    ✭✭  /  edited January 6
    I bought a Nokia 7 plus for my wife on black friday. She is experiencing this problem since day 1. At least one time a day the navigation bar freezes. Chatted with the Nokia helpdesk and they suggested to go into safe mode and see if the problem persists. It does, so no third party app is responsible. Nokia or Android need to fix this.
  • vibhor vibhor
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 9
    Loulou said:
    I bought a Nokia 7 plus for my wife on black friday. She is experiencing this problem since day 1. At least one time a day the navigation bar freezes. Chatted with the Nokia helpdesk and they suggested to go into safe mode and see if the problem persists. It does, so no third party app is responsible. Nokia or Android need to fix this.
    Try force stop com.evenwell.round app from app settings and check.