superpixel promise from Nokia... but they forgot

guys.... I don't know u guys know this or not before they lunch nokia7 plus .they promise for superpixel option in camera but nokia forgot that....

superpixel promise from Nokia... but they forgot

guys.... I don't know u guys know this or not before they lunch nokia7 plus .they promise for superpixel option in camera but nokia forgot that.... so do ask this in our Nokia 7 plus community.... don't chat here ...do start new discussion plzz do guys then only we can get clear camera image

Comments

• Nemesizz Nemesizz
     / 
    eh, u read my posting/thread? so no? then do it
  • Nemesizz Nemesizz
     / 
    Superpixel on Nokia, Feature like PureView (other Name), Maybe like PixelBinning, is a Feature and u Need to choose it, with the Promise for the Nokia 7 Plus and ist 16MP FrontCam, it must be the 4MP Setting (4 Pixel to 1), 16:4 , but, it must be the same aspect Ratio or it isnt Superpixel. The Front Cam is a 16MP 4:3 Sensor, only 16MP at 4:3 , so it must 4MP 4:3 but we only get a 4MP 16:9 Setting so it cant be Superpixel. U can see it on Low Light and when u zoome in that it isnt any better than 16MP and is worse like 4MP is, so, no , No Superpixel. Nokia itself says that the 16MP is Superpixel (so , then our Sensor must 16*4 and i dont think so, on the other side they tell that there is no superpixel feature and they never told this (but as we know, we can see it at the livestream from bacelona 2018).