Nokia is reportedly delaying Android updates to boost Nokia 8.1 sales

I don't want to buy a **** Nokia 8.1, actually I will never buy any Nokia phone again, so stick to your word and provide the update.

Nokia is reportedly delaying Android updates to boost Nokia 8.1 sales

Joey88 Joey88
✭✭  / 
I don't want to buy a **** Nokia 8.1, actually I will never buy any Nokia phone again, so stick to your word and provide the update.

Comments

• Se a Nokia pensa que vou mudar do meu Nokia 8 pra um Nokia 8.1? Ta fudido, paguei por um aparelho muito bom e não é uma melhoria na câmera que vai me fazer mudar de opinião, minha vida inteira passei usando aparelhos da Nokia mas se continuar com essas covardias com os clientes que gpstam da marca acho melhor comecco a experimentar outros aparelhos de outras marcas, por que essas coisas irrita bastante, parece até que eu estou implorando por algo que a propria empresa prometeu ... Suporte apenas isso...
  • If Nokia thinks I'm switching from my Nokia 8 to a Nokia 8.1? It's **** up, I paid for a very good device and it's not an improvement on the camera that will make me change my mind, I spent my whole life using Nokia handsets but if I continue with those cowardice with the customers who are branded, I think I'd better start experimenting other appliances of other brands, why these things irritates enough, it seems even I am begging for something that the company itself promised ... Support just this ...
  • I fully agree.....my first and last Nokia phone ever. mi isn't a big brand like Nokia and yet they have released the pie update to their customers.
  • laze sun laze sun
    ✭✭  / 
  • Joey88 Joey88
    ✭✭  / 
    laze sun said:
    Is that supposed to make things better??!! 
    What's going on is one of two scenarios 
    1. is that the rumors are true and HMD global is purposely **** thier costumers 
    2. HMD global has reached another level of failure that they can't keep thier word and provide an update for it's flagships !!!!!
    People we're talking about flagships not some middle range devices, all Nokia 8 owners have been waiting for this update because they were promised a better camera app, which is one of Nokia 8 weaknesses.

I used to be a big fan of nokia, actually almost all my phone's since 2007 were Nokia devices, except for 2 Samsung devices when Nokia was sold to Microsoft. And when it came back I was excited to buy a Nokia phone. 
    But now I can say with confidence that this is my last Nokia phone, and Nokia electronics.
  • Love my Nokia 7 Plus. Amazing phone. The more I use it, the more I love it. Android 9 updated a few days ago. Gorgeous phone. Really kicks ****. Thanks HMD Global.😀
  • Joey88 Joey88
    ✭✭  / 
    Love my Nokia 7 Plus. Amazing phone. The more I use it, the more I love it. Android 9 updated a few days ago. Gorgeous phone. Really kicks ****. Thanks HMD Global.😀
    Of course you do, until you get **** up by nokia, when they decide to promote the new Nokia 7 model 😌
  • mr.khan mr.khan
    ✭✭  / 
    What the hill is going on there HMD Lough on there Nokia 8 coustomers. Nokia 8 is my last nokia phone i never ever do this mistake again and also told to my all friend who's do this mistakes plz go-ahead to some other Brands i also do thissss😭😭😭😭😭
  • Disagree. The difference between a self-made ROM and an industrial ROM is that the industrial ROM has to be tested thoroughly before being released.
  • Roll out update faster than anticipated HMD.
  • Love my Nokia 7 Plus. Amazing phone. The more I use it, the more I love it. Android 9 updated a few days ago. Gorgeous phone. Really kicks ****. Thanks HMD Global.😀
    I agree with most of that, however, have you tried initiating text-to-speech?
    I received the update as well, but that function does not currently work - at all.
    For some people, it is a very important tool.
    Peace,
    Johan
  • gonespeed gonespeed
    ✭✭  / 
    Many reports showing, update to PIE will not connect Bluetooth with your car audio, headsets and more.  Nor WIFI has the same connection problems.  This problem still not fixed and driving people crazy.
    THIS IS THE REASON, I TRADE OFF NOKIA as 10 years ago, I WILL NOT COME BACK WITH THIS BRAND, and of course all my friends knows how the brand WORKS.
    NOKIA will not ever fix the problems, as long as you buy the phone and provide non function update.  Hope you all enjoy your phone or update from NOKIA...