Hello, I have been recently facing the following issues with my Nokia 7 Plus device. I would be grateful for any help towards resolving them.
1) Issue of frequent reboot while charging my device.
2) "Nearby" feature turns on automatically, causing Bluetooth to switch on too. Tried turning nearby off but would still turn on automatically.
3) Google Chrome, Google search app sometimes crashes, doesn't respond. At that time, phone becomes completely unresponsive. Back button doesn't work. Only option is to press power button.
4) Fingerprint sensor doesn't respond sometimes. Tried wiping the sensor with a soft cloth, as well as my finger, but to no avail.
5) Recently, the downloads app started malfunctioning as well. Doesn't respond.
In order to solve the above issues, I've tried contacting the customer care via the Nokia support app, and followed all their instructions, including "factory resetting" my device, but in vain. Issues 3-5 are outrageous, considering the device has sd660 with android 9 installed.
Please help me.
~Edited by moderator~
Please don't post any private information (like mail address)