November patch sucks for Nokia 7 plus

I am using Nokia 7 plus since this July after November's update my battery started sucking and connectivity via WiFi is worst, lot of hangs.

November patch sucks for Nokia 7 plus

I am using Nokia 7 plus since this July after November's update my battery started sucking and connectivity via WiFi is worst, lot of hangs. Have to restart for everything. Nokia pls work properly on your updates.Any solution for this?
Tagged:

Comments

• Now it has been sorted out it seems. Battery optimisation at its best after the December update. No more updates please. Lol. @nokia B cautious to the batter optimisation of any updates to be released in future. 😊
  • gonespeed gonespeed
    ✭✭  / 
    Many reports showing, update to PIE will not connect Bluetooth with your car audio, headsets and more.  Nor WIFI has the same connection problems.  This problem still not fixed and driving people crazy.
    THIS IS THE REASON, I TRADE OFF NOKIA as 10 years ago, I WILL NOT COME BACK WITH THIS BRAND, and of course all my friends knows how the brand WORKS.
    NOKIA will not ever fix the problems, as long as you buy the phone and provide non function update.  Hope you all enjoy your phone or update from NOKIA...
  • boblu boblu
    ✭✭  / 
    I am using Nokia 7 plus since this July after November's update my battery started sucking and connectivity via WiFi is worst, lot of hangs. Have to restart for everything. Nokia pls work properly on your updates.Any solution for this?
    As you know that all nokia android look and UI are same. I am provide you a link for battery problem. Hope you agree with me. But this user use nokia 3.

Link👇🏻

Thanks😊
  • gonespeed gonespeed
    ✭✭  / 
    Always provide update is just the way they advertise their products.  But is the updates really solve the problems and bugs?  Find your answer in this forum.