Nokia 7 plus android pie update

Hey everyone, is there anyone else that hasn't received the android 9 update yet? It's been a ahile since it was released and I'm still on android 8...

Nokia 7 plus android pie update

Hey everyone, is there anyone else that hasn't received the android 9 update yet? It's been a ahile since it was released and I'm still on android 8...

Comments

• hdisowjdj3838 hdisowjdj3838
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Got it right away after first booting it up. Also got the November security patch two days ago!
  • I'm still on 8.1 and August security patch it's a joke!
  • Whole Android Pie is a buggy joke! This was an usable phone with Android 8, not anymore 
  • gowtham4us gowtham4us
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi :)

I have received Android P and October security patch yesterday.
  • I got Pie update and December security patch today. First update I've had since 1st August!
  • Hey everyone, is there anyone else that hasn't received the android 9 update yet? It's been a ahile since it was released and I'm still on android 8...

• Cyrille Cyrille
    ✭✭  / 
    bonjour.
    aucune mise a jour egalement.correctif de mai 2018.ca fait 6 mois que j'ai achete le tel.
    je suis tres decu de nokia.
  • dunkan50 dunkan50
    ✭✭  / 
    user1541760065570 said:
    Hey everyone, is there anyone else that hasn't received the android 9 update yet? It's been a ahile since it was released and I'm still on android 8... got a new phone but no update
  • No Pie update for me yet
  • Bought a Nokia 7 plus 4 days ago, but still on android 8.1 with 05.2018 security patch. Manuale search says I have the most recent update?
  • Thesim Thesim
     / 
    KennyThuy said:
    Bought a Nokia 7 plus 4 days ago, but still on android 8.1 with 05.2018 security patch. Manuale search says I have the most recent update?

I'm in same situation, was told by support that it should come in next 2-3 weeks.