Nokia 3.1 plus automatic call drop

Hi! I am facing problem with my new nokia 3.1 plus model. Calls get automatically disconnected.

Nokia 3.1 plus automatic call drop

Hi! I am facing problem with my new nokia 3.1 plus model. Calls get automatically disconnected.
Tagged:

Comments

• Is anyone else facing the same issue?
  • Yes, I face the same problem too
     It drops in 3 minutes
  • Not facing problems with Jio as Service provider. I suspect, if you are using Handsfree, check if you move the wire too much, or eject the cord from the phone. That may disconnect the call.
  • I am also facing the problem, new Nokia 5.1plus, my all calls automatically disconnect within few minutes.
  • I'm also facing the same problem and it continues after disabling 4G LTE mode.This is a major issue and requested to sort it out at the earliest.
    Nokia help...!!!

• Nokia 3.1plus Call Drop issue,
    I am facing a huge call drop issue. Everytime i make a call, it get automatically disconnected.. worst exp.

• Anyone help me
  • Update version 9
  • Company has no communication between nokia care sales executive and product manufectuman .. who will give 14 days DOA if your service center refuse to accept problem. After 14 days they immediately agree to swap handset. Why ? Client will not get 14 days DOA policy 😀
    Is this 420 than company is doing.
    Think ...who will take cheap class phon...