What is going on in the notification area?? I've 2 sims in my phone and it's showing 3 slots!!! Why?

What is going on in the notification area?? I've 2 sims in my phone and it's showing 3 slots!!! Why?

Answers

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Very strange! It looks like a display memory glitch. If you enable flight mode then after a minute disable it, do you still have three network icons?
  • Yes it remains the same.. I restarted the phone several times but no change is visible... How can I fix this is issue!!!!????
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Do you have both SIMs in the phone? Can you disable one? Or swap the SIMs so they're in the opposite slots?
  • Yes I've both sims in the phone... Swapped it too but it's same..
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well seems like it's a bug that we can't find a workaround for. Can you tell which icon is for which SIM? I mean, if you're in a place where one network has no reception and the other has full reception, is this clear from the icons? Are the two icons on the right always for one SIM and the one on the left always for the other, or do they change about?
  • Actually sim 1 is  showing 2 slots....
    I contacted Nokia through chat.. they said to factory reset the phone... Is this the only way out???
  • manhoodeg manhoodeg
    ✭✭  / 
    Actually sim 1 is  showing 2 slots....
    I contacted Nokia through chat.. they said to factory reset the phone... Is this the only way out???
    Do it ,hard reset
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Actually sim 1 is  showing 2 slots....
    I don't know if it's the only remaining option you have, but if it's the only one you are aware of then it's practically the only way.