How to doing a complete backup my phone to A PC windows 10 ?

WIth Android One and my nokia 7.1 I do't know what backup software is the best ? Many models have a PC suite for this, but what software for Nokia 7.1 ? Thanks

How to doing a complete backup my phone to A PC windows 10 ?

WIth Android One and my nokia 7.1 I do't know what backup software is the best ? Many models have a PC suite for this, but what software for Nokia 7.1 ? Thanks

Comments

• I think it would simply be best to copy/paste all the folders you want backed up to your PC, as I'm not aware of any program/utility that does this. You would most likely want to avoid using Google Drive - as Google isn't a corporation to be trusted with your private information (aka the CIA/NSA/FBI)
    Anyway, there is a free encrypted cloud service that I use that you could try called 'sync'. That is where I store anything which could lead to identity theft that I don't want intelligence agencies rummaging through.
    Peace,
    Johan
  • prranjal prranjal
     /  edited February 10
    Not providing us with a PC suite is really bad on the part of Nokia. Major brands like Samsung, LG, Sony etc. provide PC suite software which is best for creating total system backups and for restoring. Maybe the new Nokia is in the league of Chinese brands and not the global brands anymore. Nokia can at least provide useful software such as Nero BackItUp with it's phone or via online support. 
  • Just install super backup app from playstore and copy the backup files to SD card or pc