Issues after pi update Nokia 6.1 plus

I purchased 6.1 plus just before a month and within 1 month I got pi update. But after that I am facing lot of annoying issues.

Issues after pi update Nokia 6.1 plus

user1539595415484 user1539595415484
 /  edited December 2018
I purchased 6.1 plus just before a month and within 1 month I got pi update. But after that I am facing lot of annoying issues.
1*While working with phone  many times it is hanging. Some times it is showing "system UI is not responding"

2*Major issue is a threat to security. Some times when I unlock my phone it is not even asking for any password or no need of any fingerprint scan. At the time I press the unlock button automatically phone is unlocking and

3*After usage of few minute phone will go to lock state automatically and ask for password. Really weired!!!!! 
I purchased this phone with greater expectations and I am really disappointed with these things. I don't know whether it is and issue with OS or with the device.

4* sometimes scanner is not detecting finger. Even after typing the password phone will stay locked and suggest for emergency call.

5* multiple times I have to restart my phone in a day while hitting with these kind of issues☹️☹️

NOKIA has some tradition and the brand name created a fort of belief  and trusttrust  the users till now. Please don't spoil it!! even I am a big fan of Nokia and that's why I preferred this one over red mi 5 pro even by compromising with battery and camera. Please don't force users like me to leave the path.

Expecting proper solutions soon.