SUPPORT Community, or MARKETING Orgy?

After having visited my categories in the community forum, I've realised that I'm not the only one who's valid concerns and issues are being completely ignored by the admins and, essentially, the company.

SUPPORT Community, or MARKETING Orgy?

After having visited my categories in the community forum, I've realised that I'm not the only one who's valid concerns and issues are being completely ignored by the admins and, essentially, the company.

Meanwhile, I do notice a lot of effort being spent on marketing for new phone models, etc...

I posted this discussion (re: Android Pie - Text-to-Speech Malfunction - On December 5. It has been 'viewed' 12 times, but not a single comment from those whom I was wishing to hear from.
https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/19254/text-to-speech-android-9-malfunction

I know X-Mas is coming, and the 4th financial quarter sales targets are looming, but for those of us who are neither concerned nor interested in those things, experiencing a device-wide problem is something that needs to be acknowledged - if not quickly remedied.

Are there dedicated people who answer support questions around here? Or, is it just a hap-hazard 'we'll reply if we feel like it' approach?

Slightly disappointed.

Peace,
Johan

Comments