Nokia 8.1 India Launch Expected Today

Nokia 8.1, the global variant of the Nokia X7, is expected to be unveiled in India today.

Nokia 8.1 India Launch Expected Today

nitheesh nitheesh
✭✭✭✭  / 

Nokia 8.1, the global variant of the Nokia X7, is expected to be unveiled in India today. HMD Global late last month sent invites for a New Delhi launch event scheduled for 5:30pm on Monday, and following its global unveiling in Dubai last week, the Nokia 8.1 can be expected to be launched in India on the date. The smartphone's highlights include its dual rear cameras with Zeiss optics, its 18W fast charging capabilities, its Snapdragon 710 SoC, its 6.18-inch PureDisplay with HDR10 support, and the fact that it runs Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box.

Some stills from Nokia 8.1 Launch event, Dubai

Comments

• pikachu pikachu
    ✭✭  / 
    I am eagerly waiting for this phone to be launched in India
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 8.1 has been launched in India at Rs 26,999
  • zuneid786 zuneid786
    ✭✭  / 
    when it will be available to purchase on Nokia's website ? 
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    zuneid786 The sales start from December 21st

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    Bad luck! only 2 colors available in India. The silver is missing...  :(
  • How can i avail 10% discount while pre-order. Moreover, it is not available on amazon.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    user1544506138403 I don't think, there is a 10% discount while pre-order (in India).

These are the available offers:

1. Pre-paid: 1TB data on eligible plans starting from Rs. 199. Post-paid:120 GB additional data plus 3 Months of Netflix and one year of Amazon Prime subscription on plans starting Rs. 499. For terms & condition click here
    2. One time screen replacement for first 6 months, offered by servify.
    3. Gift card worth Rs. 2,000 on Purchase of Nokia 8.1 which can be redeemed on next purchase on Nokia.com/phones (applicable on all Nokia devices and accessories)

This is the price when you buy the device online from the Nokia phones shop. The price may be different when buying from other retailers, and it may vary depending on memory, color and other variables.