Nokia 7 plus issues with mic

After recent suggeste update, 1 there is lot of disturbance while calling through phone or Whatsapp or any other voice calling app. .

Nokia 7 plus issues with mic

After recent suggeste update,

1 there is lot of disturbance while calling through phone or Whatsapp or any other voice calling app. . Even sometimes it's not clear.. .

2. The wifi is getting disconnected after 5 mind. . But after restarting the phone it works normal with wifi. .

Comments

• I had this problem. If you dial *#*#273733#*#* and run the mic tests, I had mic 2 throw up loads of static. If you blow, you could hear a change in tone which suggested it was working, ish. It's the one above the cameras on the back. I just blew on it as hard as I could, took about five goes and it came back to life, thank god....
  • Update. The problem came back. Customer support have told me this is a common issue and to turn off 4g. This worked for me and was able to turn it back on again. Will see how long it lasts....
  • user1528471718543 said:
    Update. The problem came back. Customer support have told me this is a common issue and to turn off 4g. This worked for me and was able to turn it back on again. Will see how long it lasts....

Im also having this problem. Is yours still working? Ive tried setting 3g as preferred Network. But no change, is that what you did??
  • we have the same issue here. mic does not work and I can hear a lot of static on the other line. only when the other person talks, uses the mic, the static disappears.