Lot of bugs in Nokia 6.1 plus after pie update and November security patch

I'm facing a lot of issues after pie update and after November patch these issues have intensified. I'm listing down some of them. 1. All the apps are crashing.

Lot of bugs in Nokia 6.1 plus after pie update and November security patch

Pallavi Negi Pallavi Negi
✭✭  /  edited December 2018
I'm facing a lot of issues after pie update and after November patch these issues have intensified. I'm listing down some of them.
1. All the apps are crashing. Not only third party apps but also the system apps are giving pain. Even the UI doesn't respond at times.
2. Google assistant not working properly.
3. Video calls (specially Whatsapp) are just terrible.
4. Fingerprint scanner is lagging.
5. Double tap to wake up not working properly.
6. Camera flash is alot yellowish and sometimes over exposed.
7. Major lags in the system. Sometimes the device just stops responding and l have to restart it.
8. Battery is draining a bit faster.
9.Auto brightness doesn't works properly sometimes and many other glitches.
I preferred Nokia because of the trust we have in its name. But I'm so very disappointed. The whole user experience is spoiled. I thought new update will fix the bugs but it has increased the problem even more. Please fix these issues ASAP. 

Comments

• Please NOKIA solve this!!!
  • Take me back to 8.1
  • I agree with 8 and 9 points
    The multitasking window/the UI of oreo was more usable as we can see more apps at once the user experince was 3 times more efficient than the UI on android Pie..
  • Apps crashes frequently
  • Bakaya Bakaya
     / 
    With the pie update the 6 icon home screen grid changed to 5 icons. No way to change this as well.
  • Terrible service n update. I m also facing same listed issues in my phone. Developer team please find the solution asap. Its very annoying now because already one month gone. 
  • Does someone from Nokia even reads the comments here?
    It's already been months since Pie has come and not even a single fix has been provided.
    I am surprised even after pie beta users reported these issues and nokia didn't fix it in official release 
    Such a blunder mistake ever 
  • vels vels
    ✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura @matteo.m @tim.m @juho Is anyone taking care of our issues? Still no acknowledgement from the HMD Global team.

Bought the Nokia 6.1 plus couple of days back. Below are few of the issues I faced from the first day itself,

1. Phone's earpiece volume drops every few seconds during the call. Have to move around to get the volume raised again.

2. Speaker sound isn't good comparing to my Nokia 5 2017.

3. Proximity Sensor not working often during the call.

4. On first day, phone restarted itself.

5. Today, phone's display didn't turned on, not responded to power button. Just vibrated when I used fingerprint sensor but display didn't turned on. Then I used my charger and the display turned on shown with 84% charge. Though it has 84% charge, I don't know why it turned off and unable to turn on with power button but it turned on when I connect the charger.
  • vels said:
    @HMD_Laura @matteo.m @tim.m @juho Is anyone taking care of our issues? Still no acknowledgement from the HMD Global team.

Bought the Nokia 6.1 plus couple of days back. Below are few of the issues I faced from the first day itself,

1. Phone's earpiece volume drops every few seconds during the call. Have to move around to get the volume raised again.

5. Today, phone's display didn't turned on, not responded to power button. Just vibrated when I used fingerprint sensor but display didn't turned on. Then I used my charger and the display turned on shown with 84% charge. Though it has 84% charge, I don't know why it turned off and unable to turn on with power button but it turned on when I connect the charger.
    Thanks for looping few experts 

@HMD_Laura @matteo.m @tim.m @juho Is anyone seeing our concerns ? 
    Please address 
  • Hi Nokia team,

Please address our issues 
  • Is there any means to play stored videos or videos from my memory card stocks in the notch area as I can play YouTube videos in full zoom mode. Nokia support team in chat gave me an amazingly brilliant way by putting full bezel mode on i.e., by hiding the notch you can play in full screen. Reduculus! Please show some really practical way to play offline videos in its full notch. Nokia 6.1 plus notch shouldn't be different or eccentric from other sister company's notch phones.
  • skts said:
    Hi Nokia team,

Please address our issues 
    Here what Nokia says 

• @matteo.m @LennartB
    Looping you guys to help us 
  • @niteesh mishra
    @madbilly
    @matteo.m
    @LennartB

Looping you guys to help us 
  • Stevenc7 Stevenc7
    ✭✭  / 
    I am having same issues as well mainly mobile data & wifi

• .Like Seriously!! I didn't expected this from a brand like Nokia. It is really a huge let down.
  • There is another thing that the developers need to work on. It is the curve edge on the top corner of the display where the notch is (left and right) The bottom left and right has rounded edge on the corner. When the notch is hidden on certain applications the edge on top looks cut-off and not curved unlike huawei phones of oppo.It is so ugly.
  • I'm facing a lot of issues after pie update and after November patch these issues have intensified. I'm listing down some of them.
    1. All the apps are crashing. Not only third party apps but also the system apps are giving pain. Even the UI doesn't respond at times.
    2. Google assistant not working properly.
    3. Video calls (specially Whatsapp) are just terrible.
    4. Fingerprint scanner is lagging.
    5. Double tap to wake up not working properly.
    6. Camera flash is alot yellowish and sometimes over exposed.
    7. Major lags in the system. Sometimes the device just stops responding and l have to restart it.
    8. Battery is draining a bit faster.
    9.Auto brightness doesn't works properly sometimes and many other glitches.
    I preferred Nokia because of the trust we have in its name. But I'm so very disappointed. The whole user experience is spoiled. I thought new update will fix the bugs but it has increased the problem even more. Please fix these issues ASAP. 
    Facing exactly the same issues. But as I see nobody in Nokia even cared to respond. Big let down in terms of brand. Best to move out of issues aren't fixed by December or January. 

Felt like giving a well deserved opportunity to Nokia but they have messed it up big time
  • vels said:

I'm having the proximity sensor problem too and also when I open any video, once the play-pause bar goes down it starts to shake up and down .
    I play videos from Files by Google which comes pre loaded in stock Android