Stock cam vs Google camera comparisons and best gcam port with best possible settings.

Hii everyone. I am Vinesh Tamrakar. I've been using the nokia7 plus from about 6 months now.

Stock cam vs Google camera comparisons and best gcam port with best possible settings.

Hii everyone. I am Vinesh Tamrakar. I've been using the nokia7 plus from about 6 months now. In this time I tried over 200+ ports and have thoroughly tested and compared most of them with each other. But since the release of these new gcam version 6.xy.. ports I've noticed some serious downgrade in gcam performance. I've tried almost each and every port from BSG , TOLYAN, CSTARK, ARNOVA ETC.... THEY WORK PRETTY GOOD IN NORMAL CONDITIONS. But when situations are a bit tricky hdr+ just doesn't seem to be working at all. At night ( dark condition with some amount of lightning example .. roads scene with street lights ) , the photos that come out are either ' too bright ' or smokey or too noisy. I've tried almost all the ports and all best possible settings but nothing is working. 
PS:- currently used new TOLYAN port from 10 December. Kindly suggest if you have any better working port with best settings.

Comments

• A quick comparison between stock nokia cam and latest gcam by TOLYAN. ( Even the stock camera just outperformed gcam ). 1st image- stock cam with hdr ,2nd gcam with hdr. Ps.. look at the red strip at near ceiling area, gcam tends to show it as black.
  • I'll be posting more samples later on.
  • gcam works great in well lit conditions but we don't need it for such conditions.
  • gcam works great in well lit conditions but we don't need it for such conditions.
    See this, I took it from stock cam :