Show us your Nokia phones collection

(Image)  With the introduction of the new Nokia 8.1 our mobile phone family is growing all the time! 

Show us your Nokia phones collection

matteo.m matteo.m
✭✭  /  edited January 28

With the introduction of the new Nokia 8.1 our mobile phone family is growing all the time! 

As such, we thought it would be nice to share amongst each other shots of our personal Nokia phones collection, new or old. 

Instructions are simple: Take a picture of your Nokia collection and share it with the community!

This is our entry: The wall of legends, as we like to call it.

Bonus challenge: can you recognise at least five phones on our current display?

Comments

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You still don't have the phones that I'm having...
    Old ones...
    NOKIA 1600
    NOKIA 5235
    NOKIA 7610 Supernova
    NOKIA 6610

New ones...
    NOKIA Lumia 720
    NOKIA 216
    NOKIA 206
    NOKIA 215
    NOKIA 7 PLUS
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @matteo.m is that the office in Espoo (or is that the old location?), London, Shenzhen, Dubai or somewhere else?
  • HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 
    madbilly said:
    @matteo.m is that the office in Espoo (or is that the old location?), London, Shenzhen, Dubai or somewhere else?
    @madbilly to answer this - it is in the new office in Espoo 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura Thanks :) I hope that the wall is long enough for you to add a few more models ;)

Also, I notice that there doesn't appear to be anything from after 2010-ish (N8 or E7 I think) - have you all disowned the Lumias, e.g. 1020 PureView?! Also, in terms of classic phones, I would add the N900 communicator, N9 and 808 PureView.

Or maybe that wall is just the muse for the team designing the next "retro" model?!
  • Nokia 808 and N8-00
  • gulasa gulasa
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Siempre fui de Nokia nunca use otra marca. Mis dispositivos fueron 
    Nokia 3220
    Nokia 6131
    Nokia 1208
    Nokia n73
    Nokia 500
    Nokia Lumia 710
    Nokia Lumia 620
    Nokia Lumia 830
    Nokia 8

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 808 and N8-00
    Great choices! My first Nokia was an N8, awesome phone just like the 808 after it.
  • gulasa gulasa
    ✭✭  / 
    Siempre fui de Nokia nunca use otra marca. Mis dispositivos fueron 
    Nokia 3220
    Nokia 6131
    Nokia 1208
    Nokia n73
    Nokia 500
    Nokia Lumia 710
    Nokia Lumia 620
    Nokia Lumia 830
    Nokia 8
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The all time 7 line up with Lumia 710, 720, 730 now Nokia 7 plus & 7.1. 💝
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I only have two: the Nokia 8110 4G next to my Nokia 215 where I recommended KaiOS Technologies to upgrade the icon arrangement of the Nokia 8110 4G to follow the Nokia 215 because there is less need for scrolling just to select an icon making it a more efficient design considering both use the same screen size.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I'll post my "collection" as soon as I can, but for now here's a history of my mobile phone ownership:
    1. Ericsson, got stolen on an overnight train to Venice
    2. Motorola, traded it in for-
    3. Alcatel, tiny thing, but I really wanted a-
    4. Ericsson T68, colour screen! I even got the camera attachment when a friend no longer wanted it.
    5. Sony Ericsson K500 (I think)
    6. Sony Ericsson W850
    7. Nokia N8, orange version! (the beginning of my enjoyment of Nokias, as you can see I was on "the other side" before!), but it got water damaged: ( so I replaced it with
    8. Nokia N8, orange version! Unfortunately couldn't find it in the UK anymore so bought a HK version off eBay, minor regret. I still have this, the paint has worn off but it still works fine (except for the lack of ROM space!) and has a great Camera, ooh, Xenon flash please make a comeback!
    9. Lumia 925, died, some problem with the Samsung eMMC becoming quite protected I think during an update. I'm still trying to find a way to bring it back to life!
    10. Nokia 8, the new beginning :)
  • Mes Nokia classiques :
    le 3310 légendaire 
    le 1616-2
    le C2
    le 105
    et le 3310 2017

Que des classiques :smiley:
  • I'll have to dig out my collection from the loft, but here's my list:
    6210*
    Sony Ericsson T610 (lost) & T630
    3650*
    E70
    E61i
    E72 X 2
    E6
    Samsung Xcover 2* & Xcover3*
    Nokia 8
    * = dead, all the rest still work
  • kiranzzz512 kiranzzz512
    ✭✭  / 
    sergyu said:
    Here are my phones...  
    Nokia 8 6101 6210Navigator 5700XM 2x N73 N82 N86 N76 N95 N97 X3 6233 6234 and King 808PV
    N97 was my favourite, but didn't had a chance to buy it... 😅
  • kiranzzz512 kiranzzz512
    ✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    I'll post my "collection" as soon as I can, but for now here's a history of my mobile phone ownership:
    1. Ericsson, got stolen on an overnight train to Venice
    2. Motorola, traded it in for-
    3. Alcatel, tiny thing, but I really wanted a-
    4. Ericsson T68, colour screen! I even got the camera attachment when a friend no longer wanted it.
    5. Sony Ericsson K500 (I think)
    6. Sony Ericsson W850
    7. Nokia N8, orange version! (the beginning of my enjoyment of Nokias, as you can see I was on "the other side" before!), but it got water damaged: ( so I replaced it with
    8. Nokia N8, orange version! Unfortunately couldn't find it in the UK anymore so bought a HK version off eBay, minor regret. I still have this, the paint has worn off but it still works fine (except for the lack of ROM space!) and has a great Camera, ooh, Xenon flash please make a comeback!
    9. Lumia 925, died, some problem with the Samsung eMMC becoming quite protected I think during an update. I'm still trying to find a way to bring it back to life!
    10. Nokia 8, the new beginning :)
    Nokia 8!!! 💪
  • Khairi Septiawan Khairi Septiawan
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Nokia 6020
    Nokia C3-00
    Nokia X3-02
    Noka 5.1 Plus 
    🤩🤩🤩
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    I dont have my collection anymore but recently I saved few beaten up nokias from being recycled (nokia 3510i,3210, 6610i, 3220 and 6020 motherboard) 
  • Kiranzz here in Romania the n97 is around 40€ second hand and in good shape. interesting fact is that the YouTube works from n97 but not from 808PV with default browser.
  • You so nice
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:

These are my collections. @matteo.m  can you please recognize these too ;)
    Added one more hero to my collection "The great Nokia 8.1" <3
    Thanks to @juho, @edo, @dipankar paul and all other HMD & Nokia team o
  • 3la2 3la2
     /  edited December 2018
    i still have n73 . n95 . n96.e66 nokia x .nokia 5130 xpressmusic
      and had nokia 7610
  • saradhi saradhi
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia Lumia 720 
    Nokia 6.1