Order and delivery tracking

I recently ordered a phone from Nokia India site.  Any idea how to track order status and delivery?

Order and delivery tracking

I recently ordered a phone from Nokia India site.  Any idea how to track order status and delivery?
All I have received is "order is confirmed" and " we are processing your order" with a link but that link pop up the nokia account page with order details.

Comments

• 0XAKSHAY 0XAKSHAY
    ✭✭  / 
    I believe you must have already received your order by now, but for other who might be ending up at this thread with the same query, you can find it at https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_in/sso/profile#orders after logging in there.

• <i></i>my oder nbr 5885<i>7</i>
  • I ordered a Nokia 8.1 from Nokia india site but I didn't receive any confirmation about the shipment no order id either, i just received a mail confirming may payment from payU. When can I expect my order. Of any one have any idea about this please help
  • I ordered a Nokia 8.1 from Nokia india site but I didn't receive any confirmation about the shipment no order id either, i just received a mail confirming may payment from payU. When can I expect my order. Of any one have any idea about this please help
    Same problem here
  • did you get the phone?

• Tell me about my order plzzzzzz
  • Fayaz Althaff Fayaz Althaff
    ✭✭  / 
    I haven't received any updates on an order placed two days back. Please help!!
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    I agree that this is a big shortfall in the online store for Nokia phones. I don't understand why HMD don't just provide the tracking number of the delivery company.
  • Aditi Singh Aditi Singh
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem here...!!!!!! Plzzzz helppp..... How to track my order 😫😫
  • I have a ordered nokia 8.1 from official nokia india website.I havent received the phone but I am receiving fradulent lottery schemes calls claiming they are from nokia. There is a security lapse and please look on it
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    I have a ordered nokia 8.1 from official nokia india website.I havent received the phone but I am receiving fradulent lottery schemes calls claiming they are from nokia. There is a security lapse and please look on it
    Hi @johnthomas11995 I strongly recommend that you contact support directly for help with this: https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
    Please let us know how you get on.
    Cheers :)
  • Kabil Kumar Kabil Kumar
    ✭✭  / 

Order status about 95923

• How can I track my order

• Arun Kc Arun Kc
    ✭✭  / 

i think you have to create a account and then order the mobile. After ordering the mobile you can track it in manage your profile option

• Anjaiahyadav Anjaiahyadav
    ✭✭  / 

You people first change india nokia webpage which shows any pincode delivery time two days before booking but item will be delivered after 10 to 12 days after booking. I was trapped for such a reason and did not get the delivery for such a long days.

Pls do not fool people you might be having most of the time to fool people but people are busy with their schedules so pls correct our web page for deliveries before booking after booking it shows variations.

• Recently I have ordered nokia 5310 but not recived any confermation SMS tracking my order ?

• Sa@8890 [email protected]
     /  edited February 2021