HMD yet again completely ignoring the Nokia 8 Sirocco even exists by only doing a Pie beta for 8

https://twitter.com/sarvikas/status/1072476313867481089 Your most expensive phone and yet again it's not even mentioned lol.

HMD yet again completely ignoring the Nokia 8 Sirocco even exists by only doing a Pie beta for 8

Audioboxer Audioboxer
✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018

Your most expensive phone and yet again it's not even mentioned lol.

And this is supposed to be the official Android One device with fast updates xD

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 2
    I predict Nokia 6 2017 and Nokia 5 2017 will receive the Pie beta or even official Pie update before the Sirocco. Hope, Nokia proves me wrong and my prediction doesn't come true like before with the Nokia 5.1 Plus. 😂
  • tomekz tomekz
    ✭✭  / 
    Belive me, you do not want PIE....mooore bugs
  • andrew.877 andrew.877
    ✭✭  / 
    tomekz said:
    Belive me, you do not want PIE....mooore bugs
    Nope , now is very stable.
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 2
    I predict Nokia 6 2017 and Nokia 5 2017 will receive the Pie beta or even official Pie update before the Sirocco. Hope, Nokia proves me wrong and my prediction doesn't come true like before with the Nokia 5.1 Plus. 😂
    @wilson shrestha
    You forgot to mention a few other devices that will receive Android Pie before the Sirocco, the new Nokia 9 Pureview (release date apparently in January 2019 might even be December 2050 as it is Nokia after all. The Nokia 9.1 and 9.1 Plus will receive it before the Sirocco  😂 B)

edit: After all new devices receive priority as we know.  
  • user1535454584011 user1535454584011
    ✭✭  /  edited January 3
    To **** nokia, to **** sarvikas, i'm tired of waiting. We were deceived
  • 骗子诺基亚不给我们8s升级系统 不要买诺基亚
  • andrew.877 andrew.877
    ✭✭  / 
    Need to wait for Pie update.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 5
    Looking at @juho 's twitter page yesterday it seems hmd/nokia isn't serious about releasing and/or fixing the Sirocco's Pie firmware. Sending crappy memes to the ceo of nokia shows me he clearly doesn't have anything to do and is bored. 
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 5
    If @juho has so much time on his hands and nothing to do why not start answering our questions that will keep him busy and give him something to do?
  • SailingDuck SailingDuck
    ✭✭  / 
    Very disappointed. Even Samsung delivers faster. Chances are high the next phone is gonna be Samsung again. 
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 9
    So sorry that my prediction was wrong. 😂 Pie is officially announced for the Sirocco. Enjoy.

• All that is past - Pie is here. 
  • romu romu
    ✭✭  / 
    No, still no Pie here in Switzerland
  • I also did not get Pie
  • SUBHADEEP ROY SUBHADEEP ROY
    ✭✭  / 
    Wait wait wait, pie is available for Nokia 8 sirocco 
  • romu said:
    No, still no Pie here in Switzerland
    Yes, agree that all regions may not yet have received Pie on Sirocco. I also happen to have a Nokia 8 which is still running 8.1.1 Oreo - no Pie yet, same region : IND.
    Surely should receive in next 1-2 weeks.