How to delete device from my Nokia account

I have Nokia 8. Last year, I registered for oreo beta at betalabs and got the update.

How to delete device from my Nokia account

I have Nokia 8. Last year, I registered for oreo beta at betalabs and got the update. A few months back, my phone had the "famous Nokia 8 half screen dead" issue for which guys at Nokia care replaced my screen and motherboard. Now for pie beta, I tried to add my device again but since my imei changed after the upgrade, I now see 2 Nokia 8. But I can only request the update for the older one. Please help

Comments

• Pechu Pechu
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Same problem with me also.Is there any way to find a way out??.I can only be request beta for the old imei.how to delete or change old imei which is linked with beta labs to new imei(I already requested beta through the old imei and it didn't bring pie to me)?Help me to link my imei to beta lab..
  • lit_n_lite lit_n_lite
     /  edited December 2018
    Please help us some one from the moderator team
  • In community forum click on profile and go to edit account and your data option. from there you can delete your account data. Doing that will delete your nokia account as well as associated devices. then you can recreate your account and add your new device.

HOWEVER, EVEN AFTER ADDING THE NEW DEVICE IS ADDED BUT THERE IS NO OPTION TO REQUEST UPDATE.