I am facing an ear piece sound problem after the Pie update in my Nokia 6.1 Plus?

I am facing an earpiece sound problem during calls i.e. calling volume drops for some time, then rises but the Volume is at 100%!

I am facing an ear piece sound problem after the Pie update in my Nokia 6.1 Plus?

I am facing an earpiece sound problem during calls i.e. calling volume drops for some time, then rises but the Volume is at 100%! This is basically happening after the android pie update! *Note I am not a beta tester & I am an end user!*
Please help me to resolve the problem! (Note-It works with Jio 4G Volte network & here in Calcutta, Jio network is almost full!)

Best Answer

Answers

• vels vels
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    I'm also facing the same problem.
  • vels vels
    ✭✭  / 
    Restarted the phone many times, doesn't fix the issue. Have to shake the phone every few seconds to get the right volume. Totally frustrating to use this phone
  • skts skts
    ✭✭  / 
    Pie on Nokia 6.1 plus has many problems
  • I am also facing earpiece problem in my Nokia 6.1plus. it is most irritating during calls and I have to turn on speaker mode. Can someone advise please
  • Vaishali Pal Vaishali Pal
    ✭✭  / 
    Facing the same issue with 6.1
  • I am also facing this problem after pie update. Visited nokia care centre. They do nothing except factory reset and updation of software.
  • tanay tanay
     / 
    ImI facing the problem with volume during calling after updating to android pie.
  • tanay tanay
     / 
    Even repeated hanging issue occurs after the update on pie