Nokia 3 turning off

My nokia 3 TA-1032 turns off for a few minutes , when i plug the charging cable in the phone.This happens twice or more a week.The charger brick is pluged in…

Nokia 3 turning off

System System
 /  edited June 9

My nokia 3 TA-1032 turns off for a few minutes , when i plug the charging cable in the phone.This happens twice or more a week.The charger brick is pluged in the outlet , then i plug in the microusb in the phone and it turns off.After a minute or two it turns itself on.Im using the original charger , but it happens with other too.

Comments

• Unknown
     /  edited June 9

I have this exact same issue, for me it is 5 minutes...i noticed that it was happen when i just watching a video, i don't know if it is related.

• sarunas sarunas
     /  edited June 9
    My and my sisters phone also has the exact issue.
  • user1522249950132 user1522249950132
     /  edited June 9

Yes my Nokia 3 has exactly the same problem and it occurs at least twice a day

• Yes I had this common enough problem with my Nokia 3.  However, since upgrading to Android Oreo beta the problem has not occurred again.  Prior to upgrading from 7.1.1, I was getting the Nokia 3 powering itself off at least twice a day and always when I plugged in the USB charger cable regardless of the actual battery charge.

I used the OTA upgrade from 7.1.1 to Oreo 8.0 beta 15 days ago and have been unable to reproduce the problem since then.