Nokia 3 turning off

My nokia 3 TA-1032 turns off for a few minutes , when i plug the charging cable in the phone.This happens twice or more a week.The charger brick is pluged in…

Nokia 3 turning off

System System
✭✭✭  /  edited June 2018

My nokia 3 TA-1032 turns off for a few minutes , when i plug the charging cable in the phone.This happens twice or more a week.The charger brick is pluged in the outlet , then i plug in the microusb in the phone and it turns off.After a minute or two it turns itself on.Im using the original charger , but it happens with other too.

Comments

• Unknown Unknown
     /  edited June 2018

I have this exact same issue, for me it is 5 minutes...i noticed that it was happen when i just watching a video, i don't know if it is related.

• sarunas sarunas
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2018
    My and my sisters phone also has the exact issue.
  • user1522249950132 user1522249950132
     /  edited June 2018

Yes my Nokia 3 has exactly the same problem and it occurs at least twice a day

• Yes I had this common enough problem with my Nokia 3.  However, since upgrading to Android Oreo beta the problem has not occurred again.  Prior to upgrading from 7.1.1, I was getting the Nokia 3 powering itself off at least twice a day and always when I plugged in the USB charger cable regardless of the actual battery charge.

I used the OTA upgrade from 7.1.1 to Oreo 8.0 beta 15 days ago and have been unable to reproduce the problem since then.

• This problem is common for Nokia 3 in Oreo 8.0 (3380 build)

Due to mark device safe from high voltage usage it's automatically power cut the connection while charging.

Don't be panic device will boot after 5mins