Why I can't get Oreo update after registration of Nokia 2

Please solve this problem..I can't get Oreo update...even i registered it..and it completely 22 hours spend..but still update ota is not coming...do something…

Why I can't get Oreo update after registration of Nokia 2

Please solve this problem..I can't get Oreo update...even i registered it..and it completely 22 hours spend..but still update ota is not coming...do something for that.

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Use a good WiFi connection for checking the updates manually 

• The reason why you did not get it as at some point Nokia stopped sending out the beta version as there is probably enough users using the version of Android Oreo 8.1 beta... and also to prevent bad crash scenarios as far as I am aware, I did receive an email that they'll send a download link when it is ready the official version that is. So be patient it's coming.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The reason why you did not get it as at some point Nokia stopped sending out the beta version as there is probably enough users using the version of Android Oreo 8.1 beta... and also to prevent bad crash scenarios as far as I am aware, I did receive an email that they'll send a download link when it is ready the official version that is. So be patient it's coming.
    HELLO USER,
    i would like to say that beta labs is meant for testing their devices.whether users are in 100 or 1k or 10k,here every user of that specific devices are allowed there to test their device as it is important to see that whether their can run or not.also HMD takes every single feedback as most important for delivering a perfect made os to their devices.this is not like the MICROSOFT INSIDER PROGRAM.HMD has even thanked the first 50K customers also who enrolled for beta labs.
    Also I may suggest you to see at what particular time the person raised the question.depend on that the answer must be made.i had a look on that discussion on December and i had given my opinion based on that.doesnt mean that i didnt understood
    BUT IT IS SO PITY TO SEE YOU ANSWERING THIS QUESTION AFTER 2 MONTHS OF STARTING THIS DISCUSSION.HOPE YOU MAY UNDERSTOOD
  • user1527750208641 user1527750208641
     /  edited February 2019
    Hello sir
    I have successfully upgraded to Android Oreo to my Nokia 2 device 
    But unable to downgrade to Nougat 
    It's downloaded successfully but 
    Gives <b>Verification Problem </b> 
    Everytime when installing.?
    RSVP