still no oreo

Hi, TA-1033 in UK on EE, still no february security update or Oreo 8. Anyone else have oreo?

still no oreo

user1509274009953 user1509274009953
 /  edited March 4

Hi, TA-1033 in UK on EE, still no february security update or Oreo 8. Anyone else have oreo?

Comments

• Yes got it today, swapped out my EE sim for a GiffGaff (O2) one cleared Google services framework cache and hey presto!!
  •  Hi Andy, tried that today with an Giffgaff sim, didn`t work on my phone sadly. :(

• That's a shame did you let phone update carrier services and reboot plus clear Google services framework cache? Try checking a couple times for update and see???
  •  yes I did, did it all, cleared cache a few times, but no update. :(

• user1509274009953 user1509274009953
     /  edited March 2

Success! Tried it again this evening and it just updated :)

• Ellie29 Ellie29
     / 
    It's 3 March and my TA1033 in the UK is still on 1 Jan and 7.1.2.
    What's happening HMD?
  • Eduardo Eduardo
     / 
    I'm the same as you Ellie, I have in Mexico the Nokia 6 ta-1039 and still nothing, android 7.1.2 and the patch of January being already in March
  • Reset the factory settings.

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭  / 
    You can enjoy that you do not have Android 8. Sound quality is a disaster in Oreo.
  • Ellie29 Ellie29
     / 
    Tbh it's not so much Oreo that I want, it's the monthly security patches.
    And I expect these to come over the air.
  • Eduardo Eduardo
     / 
    that's true, I've read a lot of bad things about the update, but since I was testing version 8 (then I left when they announced the final version and I still did not get anything) There are several characteristics that I liked and if it would be nice to have them
  • I have the same issue and the ta-1033 version.why is it taking so long to roll out oreo.and why is it that I'm still got the January security patch 2018?