My Nokia 6.1 plus is showing a notification "Android setup .App updates are ready . Connect to WiFi

(Image)

My Nokia 6.1 plus is showing a notification "Android setup .App updates are ready . Connect to WiFi

Best Answers

Answers

• Anand6236 Anand6236
    ✭✭  / 
    Rebooted phone many times, left untouched for hours but problem still exists like ghosts.
    Same problem as my fellow community members are facing.
  • Okay. Have you all recently did factory reset? This problem occurs after resetting your phone.
  • Arya3991 Arya3991
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem I have been facing for last 3 days.Anyone please help ??
  • Sanjoy Sanyal Sanjoy Sanyal
    ✭✭  / 

this error is constantly coming after system up gradation. please give solution. I am using nokia 5.1 plus.

• Chizoba Jude Ojini Chizoba Jude Ojini
    ✭✭  / 

this error is constantly coming after system up gradation. please give solution. I am using nokia 5.1 plus.

Factory reset your phone
  • Same problem, Nokia 6.1   Need to alternative solution without reset. It is virus or something???? 
  • user1534838545360 user1534838545360
    ✭✭  / 
    Remove your google account from settings ... reboot and readd it...this should solve the problem..i did the same and it worked for me
  • Ankit952 Ankit952
    ✭✭  / 
    To fix this issue. Connect phone to wifi and change wifi settings to unmetered, keep it connect for few minutes, if not gone re-start your phone and wait play store libraries to update. After that itt will go 
  • Tomi Lindgren Tomi Lindgren
    ✭✭  / 
    Any other ideas? I have tried everything mentioned above without success. Still same issue...
  • user1539353876888 user1539353876888
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue I'm getting lot problem with this set and very slow in processing also after several times of reset problem used to be continued.. please solve the bugs
  • user1538885356167 user1538885356167
    ✭✭  / 
    It's surprising me the problem was started since December 2018 and yet to resolve it. But I'm lucky, it appeared in my device only after June updates and unlucky because still, it persists after July updates as well :'(
  • Chaitanya Singh Chaitanya Singh
    ✭✭  / 
    If you don't use a wifi while setting up the device...you will always get this....Try setting it via wifi...
  • Yuki Yuki
    ✭✭  / 
    Connect to a WiFi and let it finish — simplest way.

Hard way:
    Open it
    Cancel the download/update (since it's trgged as "waiting for WiFi")
    Then download/update manually each app

Restart. It will show up again. Tap the notification. And it will finish once ot checks the apps weri installed (or cancelled) already.
  • I have Nokia 8.1 and have same problem so Connect your<span> phone to wifi and change wifi settings to unmetered, keep it connect for few minutes.
    Thank you</span>