No September Update available - Page 4

Greetings, some submodels for some reason are not updated via OTA in a normal way.

No September Update available

Comments

• GBM GBM
    ✭✭  / 
    Greetings, some submodels for some reason are not updated via OTA in a normal way. One of so many solutions is that you make a backup of all photos, videos and other important files, check that the base of contacts is covered in the Google account and not on the phone. Then proceed to remove the Cell Chip and Reset the phone to factory mode, then reconfigure the wifi and when you ask if you want to restore from a backup, you click on Yes. This way they will reinstall all your applications and Wi-Fi networks that you have, plus your contacts. Afterwards it will automatically come out that you have a system update, this update will go sequentially following the order of the months that you have not received the security patches. Unfortunately it is a very annoying option, but tea guarantees that your phone obtains via OTA its patches or new versions of Android without risks to which it is canceled or the phone is working badly.
  • themw themw
     / 

No, that's not a possible way.

If Nokia don't fix this, i remember this at the point I buy my next phone for sure. The central argument was, that they provide all updates faster than others.

Nokia / HMD, can you hear me? Fix this update-Issue!