Issues with Nokia 3

Device hangs a lot and I think it's software issue not hardware issue . Moto e4 have same chipset but it takes a lot less time to load application's.

Issues with Nokia 3

Grover Grover
 /  edited June 22
Device hangs a lot and I think it's software issue not hardware issue . Moto e4 have same chipset but it takes a lot less time to load application's.
It takes a lot of time to charge phone while battery drains so fast.
Give update of 7.1.1 soon.

Comments

• user993 user993
     /  edited February 6

I haven't experienced this with my N3 - I suggest let the phone die completely and charge it while off to 100% - maybe calibrating the battery in this way will improve battery life. Did you receive the latest update for August 2017 security patch?

• Grover Grover
     /  edited August 2017
    Nope not yet
  • dinesh joshi dinesh joshi
     /  edited February 25
    Nokia 3
    Display Flash Not working in Front selfie Camera
    Plz improve this function in Nokia 3 front Facing Camera
  • Grover Grover
     /  edited September 5
    Nokia 3 camera is worst I ever seen .
    Even Micromax is doing well than Nokia .
    I expect this from Nokia .
    They should focus on camera and also on performance of device .
    And 1 more thing whenever I open the camera in dark place few white small dots appear all over the screen .
    And I don't think it have front screen flash.
  • argy argy
    ✭✭  /  edited September 1
    However, for people who are simple to use is really impatient. I have it almost 2 months...
  • user793 user793
     /  edited June 9
    I have also same white dots problem in nokia 3
  • Alron Alron
     / 
    Got the security patch last month but without any option to download it. To be precise, whenever I click on system update the new security patch appears with the size of 144.3 mb but without any option to download it/ update to the latest version. #I am using Nokia 3
  • Grover Grover
     /  edited March 23
    Which month security patch update ?
  • Alron Alron
     /  edited April 18
    July security patch. The update appeared on July 26
  • Josiana Josiana
     /  edited December 2017
    Mine drops WiFi every few minutes, reconnects, then drops again, and continues this all day. It doesn't seem to matter what WiFi I am connected to.

I've updated and I've restarted the phone a few times, still happens.
  • user837 user837
     /  edited May 21
    Iam using Nokia 3 some times it not charging and automatically phone off and apps are not responding what can I do help me some one else
  • Grover Grover
     /  edited June 9
    Same problem here .
    Sometime when I plug my device for charging it switches off .
    Then it takes atleast 5mins to switch on.
  • I also have had issues with the camera feature. It is not steady and difficult take photo. I checked a review through YouTube regarding N3 and it seems to be a common issue with this series. Last night I tried to see photo and videos through Chromecast and it didn't work, actually the two times I tried the camera app got freezed and phone didn't worked at all at least for 5min until system got restarted and everything seemed to work fine. But my DAD card now shows as damaged due to this. Anyway, I just bought this phone thinking it will be a good option, instead Im disappointed and regret not buying the Motorola E4 that has same type of characteristics, adding fact of fingerprint unlocked feature that most smartphones have but this one not. If possible I would like a change to a N6 or N8 with a discount ja ja . Please Nokia folks help me on this one.
  • user48 user48
     /  edited July 30
    Nokia seems to have No interest in fixing this mess
  • Yeah you're right buddy.
    They haven't given September security patch update tool now.
    They promised faster updates than any other device.
  • user1506369755416 user1506369755416
     /  edited September 2017
    After the latest update my contacts book started troubling me. My contacts information disappear I think it's the Google senc problem.
  • Josiana Josiana
     /  edited October 2017
    Even after the update the device seems to have problems. It’s still incredibly slow. Google Chrome with three tabs open crashes, it takes five seconds for the call interface to show up when being phoned, the user interface is extremely laggy (closing all apps and clearing ram doesn’t help), and the WiFi constantly drops. I am seriously considering going back to my PRADA 3. It may be old, but at least it’s stable!

I had considered upgrading to a Nokia 7 or 8, but the reviews for both are not very good either. Very disappointing.
  • dinesh joshi dinesh joshi
     /  edited September 2017
    Hi, I am using Nokia 3 Mobile.
    After Update 7.1.1 Os Mobile Process very slowly working But All Apps Diable Background data and Go to Settings>Storage>Internal Shared Storage>Cached Data> Clear Cached Data>Ok
    After phone Processing batter Than before 
  • Josiana Josiana
     /  edited September 2017
    Thank you user722, that did help. :) Also updated to the latest security update and turned off the intelligent battery use setting
  • user1511358336140 user1511358336140
     /  edited December 2017

my nokia 3 phone is not charging and not power on wht i do i need a help

• My N3 produces distorted sound through speaker at idle. Any solution for this issue??

• Nokia 3 battery is poor. Nokia portal said to contact customer service. When I go there I was told that
    1) Nokia 3 will take 200 - 220 minutes to charge but can effectively give 160-180 minutes of usage.
    2) The phone will heatup after 20 minutes of continuous usage.
    3) Should not update software else the phone will slow down.
    4) Use battery saver option always and limit software to get best use?
    5) For poor performance service centre can only reset and load basic softwares offline.
    I would like to know why Nokia like brand with so much of goodwill in India should use unethical business. I was conned by the name so I bought Nokia on launch bu feel sorry for the company. MS pl close Nokia.
  • terminusaquo terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  / 

Just a quick question, how many of you with issues are using SD Cards?

• Estimados tengo dos semana con mi Nokia 3 y al actualizar a 8.0 oreo los vídeo en instagram y YouTube me dan un error
  • My Nokia 3 only shows the Android logo "POWERED BY android"  in any case and nothing happens when connecting it to the charger even for several hours.   "Volume up + Power button" doesn't work. I think the battery is completely drained. What should I do?

• user1526909252585 user1526909252585
     /  edited July 26
    Nokia 3 is a fraud by the company. The service centre does not know what is warranty. Just throw it and buy from some other company.
  • My Nokia 3 only shows the Android logo "POWERED BY android"  in any case and nothing happens when connecting it to the charger even for several hours.   "Volume up + Power button" doesn't work. I think the battery is completely drained. What should I do?