Unable to log in to Beta Labs through Google account either from Support app & browsers

(Image)

Unable to log in to Beta Labs through Google account either from Support app & browsers

Comments

• Unable to log in to the beta labs through the Support app as it shows 'error 403'. It won't  authorise through the app, which is new as day before yesterday only I logged in through the app and registered myself as a beta user for Pie. Today, can't even log in through the browsers (Chrome & Firefox) as it keeps reverting me back to the log in page even though my Google login is successful .Contacted customer support & they were unhelpful. After reading some comments offl users with replaced motherboard as I'm also one of them, I was curious to see if I would get the same error when clicking on Request the OTA for Pie beta as that option was available to me the day before yesterday but sadly as I'm unable to log in today, I don't know if it works or not .Big disappointment at HMD Global It .
  • Does anybody has a solution for this problem????
  • madbilly madbilly ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I imagine that Laura, Matteo and the rest of the HMD community team are looking at this and other feedback relating to the website today, since they (like most people in Europe) don't work at the weekend.

You've probably tried this already, but what about deleting your cache and cookies relating to nokia.com, hmdglobal.com and other related websites (including any that relate to your login method like facebook, google, or the direct method which uses https://hmdglobal-prod.eu.janrainsso.com ?

• naufrago naufrago ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Unable to log in to the beta labs through the Support app as it shows 'error 403'. It won't  authorise through the app, which is new as day before yesterday only I logged in through the app and registered myself as a beta user for Pie. Today, can't even log in through the browsers (Chrome & Firefox) as it keeps reverting me back to the log in page even though my Google login is successful .Contacted customer support & they were unhelpful. After reading some comments offl users with replaced motherboard as I'm also one of them, I was curious to see if I would get the same error when clicking on Request the OTA for Pie beta as that option was available to me the day before yesterday but sadly as I'm unable to log in today, I don't know if it works or not .Big disappointment at HMD Global It .

Have you tried enabling third party cookies in your browser? Vanilla forums use sso for sign-in process, they use an external cookie which does not belong to nokia.com
    I had the same problem and it was solved after enabling 3rd party cookies.
  • @madbilly done that . No change.
    @naufrago will do that.
    Thank you both .
  • madbilly madbilly ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You can try adding https://hmdglobal-prod.eu.janrainsso.com/ to your third party cookie exceptions.