Nokia 1

guys!

Nokia 1

L Ali L Ali
✭✭✭  / 
guys! Does this device is good for daily driver usage like Facebook, Messenger, and WhatsApp, guide me because today i have sold my Nokia 2, and want to buy this once, so guide me, and how is the battery timing of this device?

Comments

• Never ever think to buy this mobile, it is very worst product, even it is better to buy a non branded mobiles compare with Nokia 1. Worst ever mobile, very poor battery, application crashes very frequently, super slow mobile.

Better to choose honor mobiles.
  • strayweril strayweril
    ✭✭  / 
    > @user1538997715980 said:
    > Never ever think to buy this mobile, it is very worst product, even it is better to buy a non branded mobiles compare with Nokia 1. Worst ever mobile, very poor battery, application crashes very frequently, super slow mobile.
    >
    > Better to choose honor mobiles.

Isnt that the point of this mobile? it was designed to be as basic android as possible from start.
  • Not a worst phone. I'm using it at least 1 year.battery back-up not so bad stand by good heavy usage it last 5 hour youtube etc.at last u get what u pay for...
  • Vinku Vinku
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    I am using Nokia 1 past 6 months and most of the application are Go editions, also i tried installing most command applications like Whats App Google Pay  all are working fine. I am very happy with this mobile and only issue i found is camera clarity but in this price we are getting better phone.