Call answer / end vibration not working

Hi Here is the problem i have experienced with Nokia 6.1, My phone is updated to android Pie.

Call answer / end vibration not working

Hi
Here is the problem i have experienced with Nokia 6.1, My phone is updated to android Pie.
Phone vibration on call connect / end feature does not work at all. You can configure it in phone app as in the attached image.

I have contacted support and have tried multiple methods advised by them to troubleshoot the problem including safe mode reboot, soft reset, running tests in recovery mode but all of no use and issue persists.If this is a firmware bug then Nokia must provide its fix asap. Does anyone else experience this, if yes then were you able to get it fixed and how.? Please share your feedback. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Isn't that the setting page is meant for Calling Account or SIP rather than normal voice call?
  • SenXEK said:
    Isn't that the setting page is meant for Calling Account or SIP rather than normal voice call?
    No, SIP configurations are in the section above this, moreover the call status tones ( displayed at bottom in this section) work perfectly for normal voice calls. 
  • jdi000 jdi000
     /  edited December 2018
    raxa said:
    Hi
    Here is the problem i have experienced with Nokia 6.1, My phone is updated to android Pie.
    Phone vibration on call connect / end feature does not work at all. You can configure it in phone app as in the attached image.

I have contacted support and have tried multiple methods advised by them to troubleshoot the problem including safe mode reboot, soft reset, running tests in recovery mode but all of no use and issue persists.If this is a firmware bug then Nokia must provide its fix asap. Does anyone else experience this, if yes then were you able to get it fixed and how.? Please share your feedback. Thanks.
    Hello

These seem to be working on my build ta-1045.  What are your settings in the phone app?  Is the phone app turned on for battery optimization?

- Jason 
  • jdi000 said:
    raxa said:
    Hi

Hello

These seem to be working on my build ta-1045.  What are your settings in the phone app?  Is the phone app turned on for battery optimization?

- Jason 
    Hi Jason,
    Thanks for your comment. The image attached in my first post is the settings from phone app, secondly i dont have battery optimization ON for phone app as in attached image. However my phone build is TA-1043 which is 3GB Dual SIM model for Russia, Middle East & Asia. 

• Hello raxa

What are you setting under app -> phone 

- Jason 

• jdi000 said:
    Hello raxa

What are you setting under app -> phone 

- Jason 

Hi Jason,
    Ok i got it, Its turned OFF for battery optimization in app> phone> battery.
    Should i turn it ON and check?.

• Go to settings -> app and notifications pull up the phone app and look at this settings 

- Jason 
  • Ok, here they are.?. What to change or check?

• Hello raxa

Can you try opening system -> apps select phone app click on the 3 dots and uninstall updates.

Restart phone 

Check for and reinstall latest phone app build in play store.

Turn on you settings for beep and vibrate and see if that helps

- jason
  • Have u found solution. If not try this, trun on vibration in accessibility settings -> vibration-> turn on.