USB-C / jack adapter not working

Hello, I have my Sirocco for one week and i love it.

USB-C / jack adapter not working

Strat Strat
✭✭  / 
Hello,
I have my Sirocco for one week and i love it. But i have an issue when i want to listen to music with the audio adapter, the phone does not detect it and play sound on the speaker. I tried with 3 differents adapters and 3 headphones but none work.
It works fine when i use the Nokia headphones so i'm not sure if it's a hardware issue. I also tried to reboot the phone with the adapter on and force audio source on usb with android debug option.
Is anyone else having the same problem ?

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yup suffering from the same problem here. I switched to bluetooth earphones since I was fed up with this problem. Don't know if it's a hardware issue or a software issue though.
  • romu romu
    ✭✭  / 
    Is this with the supplied USB-C to headphone jack adapter? I bought a Y-cable to charge and listen to music at the same time. That did not work since the adapter needs to have an digitial/analog converter. I also did not find a cable that worked, however the supplied one does work with my phone.
  • Strat Strat
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes this is with the supplied USB-C to headphone jack adapter. I also tried with a Y-cable of a friend and i did not work too.
  • romu romu
    ✭✭  / 
    To bad, then I guess the supplied adapter is brocken.
  • I've a kind of similar problem: if I use the adapter, I can talk with Google assistant correctly, but if I make a call my voice on the other side can't be heard. This happens with any kind of call
  • Larsbrp Larsbrp
    ✭✭  / 
    No Sound through USB at all. Tried 4 different adapters and headphones. Restarting with USB headphones helped another, not me.
  • Strat said:
    Hello,
    I have my Sirocco for one week and i love it. But i have an issue when i want to listen to music with the audio adapter, the phone does not detect it and play sound on the speaker. I tried with 3 differents adapters and 3 headphones but none work.
    It works fine when i use the Nokia headphones so i'm not sure if it's a hardware issue. I also tried to reboot the phone with the adapter on and force audio source on usb with android debug option.
    Is anyone else having the same problem ?
  • Iam using nokia 8 sirocco mbl since from last one month. But I have an issue, USB-c earphones are not working properly. This making me as hating the mobile