USB-C / jack adapter not working

Hello, I have my Sirocco for one week and i love it.

USB-C / jack adapter not working

Strat Strat
✭✭  / 
Hello,
I have my Sirocco for one week and i love it. But i have an issue when i want to listen to music with the audio adapter, the phone does not detect it and play sound on the speaker. I tried with 3 differents adapters and 3 headphones but none work.
It works fine when i use the Nokia headphones so i'm not sure if it's a hardware issue. I also tried to reboot the phone with the adapter on and force audio source on usb with android debug option.
Is anyone else having the same problem ?

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yup suffering from the same problem here. I switched to bluetooth earphones since I was fed up with this problem. Don't know if it's a hardware issue or a software issue though.
  • romu romu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is this with the supplied USB-C to headphone jack adapter? I bought a Y-cable to charge and listen to music at the same time. That did not work since the adapter needs to have an digitial/analog converter. I also did not find a cable that worked, however the supplied one does work with my phone.
  • Strat Strat
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes this is with the supplied USB-C to headphone jack adapter. I also tried with a Y-cable of a friend and i did not work too.
  • romu romu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    To bad, then I guess the supplied adapter is brocken.
  • I've a kind of similar problem: if I use the adapter, I can talk with Google assistant correctly, but if I make a call my voice on the other side can't be heard. This happens with any kind of call
  • No Sound through USB at all. Tried 4 different adapters and headphones. Restarting with USB headphones helped another, not me.
  • Kumar goud Kumar goud
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Strat">Strat</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Hello,
    I have my Sirocco for one week and i love it. But i have an issue when i want to listen to music with the audio adapter, the phone does not detect it and play sound on the speaker. I tried with 3 differents adapters and 3 headphones but none work.
    It works fine when i use the Nokia headphones so i'm not sure if it's a hardware issue. I also tried to reboot the phone with the adapter on and force audio source on usb with android debug option.
    Is anyone else having the same problem ?</div>
    </blockquote>
  • Kumar goud Kumar goud
    ✭✭  / 
    Iam using nokia 8 sirocco mbl since from last one month. But I have an issue, USB-c earphones are not working properly. This making me as hating the mobile
  • I bought 4 different earphones and 2 adapters, none are working...
  • MikkeTv MikkeTv
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia use a different jack setup I think... My koss Porta pro with mic, don't work. Audio work but mic don't work when receiving calls. 
  • SrinivasanGb SrinivasanGb
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same problem with my Sirocco, the USB headphone works, but when connecting with USB dongle sound comes from the speaker and not thru 3.5 jack to headphone. Any solution???