hang's during outgoing call

i am holding a TA 1021 nokia 6 mobile from INDIA, last week i upgraded it to oreo but after upgrading when ever i call to some one the mobile takes atleast 10…

hang's during outgoing call

i am holding a TA 1021 nokia 6 mobile from INDIA, last week i upgraded it to oreo but after upgrading when ever i call to some one the mobile takes atleast 10 sec to dial, its really irriating please suggest me some idea.

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 

The first steps for all sorts of trouble, please try one at a time:

- Power off the phone (not just restart) and start it up again after a minute.

- Force restart (soft reset):
    Press and hold the power and volume-up keys simultaneously, until the phone restarts and the Powered by android logo is displayed on the screen.

- Check if the error persists when the phone is used in safe mode:

Press the power button, in the shutdown menu press and hold the Restart option until it prompts to restart in safe mode.

Safe mode disable third-party apps temporarily, and you may have to set up the widgets for those apps after using the phone in safe mode, but it does not delete any user data or other preferences.

Make a note of any error messages during all the above, and please remember that it only takes one Oreo incompatible app, or a poor quality or defective SD memory card, to spoil the performance of the phone.

Please let us know how it goes?

--
    Hans