BOOTLOADER UNLOCK KEY

HMD sent me an email, and there is a link which I can download bootloader unlock key. But the link is espired now. How can I find my key back?

BOOTLOADER UNLOCK KEY

HMD sent me an email, and there is a link which I can download bootloader unlock key. But the link is espired now. How can I find my key back?
Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    There's no way to get it back. We are trying to find a solution too, but no output yet. I'm guessing that if we lock the bootloader and then retry requesting it, then we might be able to request an unlock again.
  • south lugu south lugu
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    There's no way to get it back. We are trying to find a solution too, but no output yet. I'm guessing that if we lock the bootloader and then retry requesting it, then we might be able to request an unlock again.

输入你的评论
    I roll back to oreo and locked my phone. Then, try to unlock, it was successful. I received the email and the download link. The link works.
  • south lugu south lugu
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    But, I don't know if I can use new key (maybe the same as  before )  to unlock phone. Just get the key , but try to unlock. 
    By the way, I am the editor of this discussion. These are two different account of mine.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    But, I don't know if I can use new key (maybe the same as  before )  to unlock phone. Just get the key , but try to unlock.
    Let us know if you manage to unlock the device with the new key :smile:
  • south lugu south lugu
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Let us know if you manage to unlock the device with the new key :smile:
    I am sorry for that. Now, I don't want to unlock and reset my phone again. It is so terrible for me to lose anything. Maybe, in
    the future.