Which build number do you run?

Hi everyone, HMD Global/Nokia updated their Nokia Smartphone Security Maintenance Release Summary.

Which build number do you run?

wietse-0803 wietse-0803
✭✭  /  edited December 2018
Hi everyone,

HMD Global/Nokia updated their Nokia Smartphone Security Maintenance Release Summary. I am surprised that there is a new Maintenance Release 00WW_3_38A for the Nokia 6.1 Plus.
So guys, please check your current build number on your Nokia 6.1 Plus. Are the known bugs still present in version 00WW_3_38A?
I'm still running 00WW_2_50A_SP01, I declined the Pie update because of all bugs (WiFI etcetera).

Nokia Smartphone Security Maintenance Release Summary for the Nokia 6.1 Plus:

Where to find build number:

Tagged:

Comments

• I am on 30B_SP01 with November patch...build has so many bugs
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    My current build number is 00WW_3_30B_SP01
  • On July build.
  • Soumorocks Soumorocks
    ✭✭  / 
    My current build number is 00WW_3_30C

I'm from India.

How can Nitheesh & shashank build no are different from me ?

Build No 00WW_3_38A has been released on 20th Nov with Nov SP but we have received the Nov SP on 28th Nov. 

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    @Soumorocks But your build number is not listed in Nokia's release history page. Looking strange. Based on the update history on 28th we recived the build 00WW_3_30B_SP01 not 00WW_3_30C
  • Soumorocks Soumorocks
    ✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    @Soumorocks But your build number is not listed in Nokia's release history page. Looking strange. Based on the update history on 28th we recived the build 00WW_3_30B_SP01 not 00WW_3_30C
    I'm surprised too.

My mobile operator is Airtel. 

I have used Nokia Pie Beta also.

I called Nokia CC, they are also unable to provide information.
  • I'm on 00WW_3_30B_SP01
  • Me too on 30B_SP01 with November patch...build has so many bugs
  • omeraslam omeraslam
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Me too on 30B_SP01 with patch November 1st so far i have encountered that the custom mp3 ringtones stop working, if I set any custom ringtone, for the call, it just vibrates and stops playing the ringtone, if I set it to any default ones available it starts working again, but the custom ringtone isn't playing correctly, when i tested a bit more and called on my number with another phone and while during the call ifIi go to sound settings and change the ringer volume it starts playing the ringtone but then mutes out again

Also, the notifications sound like the sounds triggering on plugging in to charge also stopped working, the sounds on locking the screen also not working if you restart the phone all starts working again.
  • 00WW_2_290_SP02 this is the build number of nokia 4.2

• jatinsiddhartha jatinsiddhartha
    ✭✭  / 

00WW_4_15C