Android 9 pie on my Nokia 8

Hi Nokia team, I've been updated to android 9 pie beta on my Nokia 8. everything seems to running well.

Android 9 pie on my Nokia 8

Hi Nokia team,
I've been updated to android 9 pie beta on my Nokia 8. everything seems to running well. only at begining that i have a bit issue but after become familiar with all tips and trick,  I realy enjoy it now!. so smooth and the baterry use impression is good, i think 20% better than 8.1. So thank you for the update and waiting for the final version of Android 9 pie.

Cheers
Ruddy

Comments

• D sudhan D sudhan
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi ruddy I'm sudhan .how to update my android pie.explain me and i so many time trying for update but working
  • Allwyn Allwyn
    ✭✭  / 
    I recently updated my Nokia 8 to pie beta, everything is fine except the fact that google assistant voice command by 'ok google' is not enabled in the settings. Please enable it ASAP because for me it's a very handy feature.
  • Gagan M Gagan M
     / 
    Guys please do tell me how can I get the beta version on my phone
  • Ruddy KOJONGIAN Ruddy KOJONGIAN
    ✭✭  / 
    To D sudhan and Gagan M. if both of you were not registered as a beta tester I think you can't upgrade into 9 pie beta. you should wait the final version unless Nokia labs has been release it for all user. but u can check through the channel of Nokia Labs. just googling it.

Cheers
    Ruddy
  • Ruddy KOJONGIAN Ruddy KOJONGIAN
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi Allwyn, what do you meant not include in the setting. I think now the google assistant voice command is better, because now we can access it by hold a finger print button for two second and it will pops up what to do next. but yes i do agree that it should have an option to make it permanent or just temporary daily use.
    cheers
    Ruddu
  • My Nokia 5.1 even don't have Ok Google, Google Assistant, Voice Typing or any similar option.
    Is this option unavailable on Nokia 5.1? Shall i dump it? Please respond
  • Wozza Wozza
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi guys, I'm in the UK with a UK spec Nokia 8, I love this phone but I'll feel better when I see Android pie on it, keep hearing that it's being rolled out in phases but does anyone know when, wasn't it supposed to be in December?