Battery problem

My Nokia 3.1 battery drains fast. It was working good few weeks back, so I removed recently installed apps. But still there is no improvement.

Battery problem

My Nokia 3.1 battery drains fast. It was working good few weeks back, so I removed recently installed apps. But still there is no improvement. During night it drains more than 10 percent even I put internet off. Earlier battery performance was very good. Should I do a factory reset? Will that resolve battery issue?

Comments

• boblu boblu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's normal dear.....😊

But if you want how to increase battery backup I will help you.
    Thanks 😊
  • But I was using Moto g2 second Generation earlier and never faced battery issue on that. Battery drains only 4 to 5 percent during night in my Moto g2. 
  • boblu boblu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    But I was using Moto g2 second Generation earlier and never faced battery issue on that. Battery drains only 4 to 5 percent during night in my Moto g2. 
    But you can not compare nokia vs moto .Coz both have different Baterry capacity. And nokia provide pure android experience but moto have modified android os.

Hope you understand.
    If you have an issue regarding or battery backup I am making a video how to increase battery backup in Nokia. But wait for few days.

Thanks 😊
    Gadget DNA (Nokia) On YouTube 😊 Subscribe 😊ME☺️

• pphome pphome
    ✭✭  / 
    After the google app update, I also get a quick dump on the battery. After the reset, the problem is resolved. I think in many cases, after updating some apps, the old service and the new one will continue to run, so it can dive quickly. Upgrade and restart your device once a week.
  • Yes my battery on the weaker side after updating... A little disappointing I'd rather not reset the phone....
  • boblu boblu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ajm184 said:
    Yes my battery on the weaker side after updating... A little disappointing I'd rather not reset the phone...

Watch this video hope it will help you..

Thanks😊