Not a happy Customer

Nokia is really slow at everything the security updates come late in the Month Some Nokia Users still have not received the Pie update e.g Nokia 5 ,3 etc Nokia 8 pie beta Update is full of Bugs and errors.As a No.1 Fan I would like Nokia to be more efficient with Customer Needs ,Meet its promises to Customers .Because if you are slow, and not efficient in this market Chances of losing Customers is very high .

Not a happy Customer

Nokia is really slow at everything the security updates come late in the Month Some Nokia Users still have not received the Pie update e.g Nokia 5 ,3 etc Nokia 8 pie beta Update is full of Bugs and errors.As a No.1 Fan I would like Nokia to be more efficient with Customer Needs ,Meet its promises to Customers .Because if you are slow, and not efficient in this market Chances of losing Customers is very high . its everyday i see Customers Complaining here in tbis community site but their problems seem not to be addressed .In a tight Market like this one You have to be Always woke These Small things can easily drive Away Customers and i wouldn't want that to happen to my Fav Phone brand.Nokia should start putting Customers as your No.1 Objective and target Even if it give alot of overtimes but Customers should always come first