Phone getting switched off without any reason

My phone automatically switched off without any reason

System System
✭✭✭  /  edited June 2018
Phone getting switched off without any reason

Comments

• Unknown Unknown
     /  edited June 2018

Even I am facing the same issue. The phone gets switched off whenver I connect to the charger

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 2018
    My phone Nokia 3 also occasionally reboots (takes much time than normal reboot) when I plug in charger
  • I have the same problem - plugging the charger in causes the phone to switch off without warning and getting it to come back on is hit and miss.  This occurs whether the battery is fully charged or not. Leaving it for 5-10 minutes and it switches back on.

• My Nokia 8 frequently getting switched off... Can't use camera at all
  • Rupam Nikam Rupam Nikam
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem with my Nokia 3, connect to charger then automatically restart after 5 to 10 minutes
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Are you using the included charger and cable?

Regards

Jason
  • Rupam Nikam Rupam Nikam
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    Are you using the included charger and cable?

Regards

Jason
    I used only adaptor and cable provided by Nokia.
  • blagovest ivov blagovest ivov
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue. My phone starts lagging, then switches off, but not when I plug it in the charger. Then I can't switch it on for 5-10 minutes. It switches on automatically.
  • Mishal Hossain Mishal Hossain
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here facing **** problems with mah phone
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Same here facing **** problems with mah phone
    Hello

Have you contacted support ?

Regards
    Jason
  • kaspa kaspa
    ✭✭  / 
    I had this problem when I first got my Nokia 3 over a year ago. Contacted seller and they found no fault. Contacted Nokia and they had no idea about it (even though the forum mentioned it a lot)

Ok so, not an entire fix but before you connect the charger, make sure your screen is on. Seems to be the only "solution" that's working for me
  • AniketK33 AniketK33
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone suddenly switches off when my battery is below 30%. Try to solve this problem. Please!
  • IIam face this problem how to fix it pls tell me guys :  Cal waiting options are on but call did not come, only busy tone.....what can I do. I have re booted alse twise. Pls help me guys
  • Rivin Rivin
     / 
    AniketK33 said:
    My phone suddenly switches off when my battery is below 30%. Try to solve this problem. Please!
    Mine has decided to go from 40% to 0% just for fun. If you figure it out, please post it
  • Dibyendu Raj Dibyendu Raj
    ✭✭  / 

I think every nokia phone users are facing this issue #MeeToo

So, I found a solution

Solution is.... buy a new phone and boycott nokia😁...China phone is better than Finland😁

Let them create a keypad phone, they could not handle Android OS

That was a day when we loved Nokia but now we hate. I never buy Nokia phone and won't suggest anyone to buy nokia phone. If you also think this, then like and comment. So, that we can come to know how many people are hating Nokia. And nokia people will take these comment as feedback and work on it