Does anyone received any new updates after pie update with improvment in stability?

I think the first update of pie isn't that stable. There are lots of app crashes in WhatsApp, Facebook, messenger and all.

Does anyone received any new updates after pie update with improvment in stability?

I think the first update of pie isn't that stable. There are lots of app crashes in WhatsApp, Facebook, messenger and all.

Answers

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Not yet. Hope will receive by end of December. And Nokia 7.1 & 8.1 get a new Pie build with December Security update.
    [Note: This image stands for Nokia 7.1 & 8.1]

So maybe 6.1 Plus also receive the fixes (Not sure)

• Till date no news on any updates...... I think they forget about 6.1 plus & busy releasing new phone's.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 6.1 Plus get a new Pie build with December Security update

The changelog mentions,

• User Interface Enhancements
    • Improved System Stability
    • December Security update
    Update Size: 314.9 MB
  • Azims Azims
    ✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:

The changelog mentions,

user interface  not so good previous was better
  • Got it today
  • DabidsPH DabidsPH
    ✭✭  / 
    yo I just got pro mode after the update on my Nokia 6.1 Plus
  • DabidsPH said:
    yo I just got pro mode after the update on my Nokia 6.1 Plus

nitheesh said:

The changelog mentions,

• nitheesh said:

The changelog mentions,

Any other changes?

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Changes:
    1. Implemented pro mode in the camera
    2. Added an option to hide the notch (To enable: Go to Settings > Display > Full bezel)
    3. WhatsApp video call lagging issue was fixed.
    4. Changed battery percentage position (Now it's inside the battery icon, It's very difficult to read)
    5. Now the navigation bar showing as black when the dark mode is enabled (previously it in white color)
  • Pro mode 
  • nitheesh said:nitheesh said:
    Changes:
    2. Added an option to hide kindthe notch (To enable: Go to Settings > Display > Full bezel)
    4. Changed battery percentage position (Now it's inside the battery icon, It's very difficult to read)
    5. Now the navigation bar showing as black when the dark mode is enabled (previously it in white color)

nitheesh said:
    Changes:
    2. Added an option to hide the notch (To enable: Go to Settings > Display > Full bezel)

Changes:

• what is the benifit of pro mode...
    i didnt like the battery % inside on the battery box ,it is difficult to read that . 
    can any option to remove that
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Pro mode puts the control in your hands so you get the very image you want. Manually adjust settings such as ISO, shutter speed and exposure levels, adjust the white balance settings to accommodate different lighting conditions.

Yes, now It's very difficult to read the battery % inside the icon. You can remove the battery % using these steps: Go to Settings > Battery > and disable the Battery percentage
  • nitheesh said:
    Changes:
    4. Changed battery percentage position (Now it's inside the battery icon, It's very difficult to read) nitheesh said:
      Pro mode puts the control in your hands so you get the very image you want. Manually adjust settings such as ISO, shutter speed and exposure levels, adjust the white balance settings to accommodate different lighting conditions.

Yes, now It's very difficult to read the battery % inside the icon. You can remove the battery % using these steps: Go to Settings > Battery > and disable the Battery percentage

New battery percentage sucks...any ways to get old battery percentage
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1540568027792 I don't think there is an option to get the previous style.
  • Azims Azims
    ✭✭  / 
    Aur Bc Idea Volte Support Abhi tk nahi aaya
  • Yes received just now, battery % icon is not good previous was better . Ui improvements are good 
  • I was expecting slow mo camera to be improved but no improvement yet .
    Yes that battery% is not visible properly
    I thought they would also have implemented the double tap to sleep
  • nitheesh said:
    Changes:
    New battery percentage sucks...old one was much better

• Previous UI was better , this new battery icon sucks