How can I out firmware P-beta and back to 8.1???

My phone is Nokia 6.1 (2018)-PL2. I can't back to android 8.1 when it's in P-beta, not unlock-bootloader. Plz help me.

How can I out firmware P-beta and back to 8.1???

quyenpa quyenpa
✭✭  / 
My phone is Nokia 6.1 (2018)-PL2. I can't back to android 8.1 when it's in P-beta, not unlock-bootloader. Plz help me.
Tagged:

Answers

• maxh maxh
    ✭✭✭  / 
    P-beta? There is no P-beta as far as I know. Or did you install some "homemade" Pie?
  • quyenpa quyenpa
    ✭✭  / 
    I mean Android P beta version.
  • Seregka Seregka
    ✭✭  / 
    мне сказали что это не реально
  • maxh maxh
    ✭✭✭  / 
    seregka said:
    мне сказали что это не реально
    Don't know what language this is, but I also mean Android. There was no beta version for the 6.1.
  • If you want to unlock your bootloader, there are websites which show you how to do it. But it is your own problem, leave Nokia out of it.
  • quyenpa quyenpa
    ✭✭  / 
    If you want to unlock your bootloader, there are websites which show you how to do it. But it is your own problem, leave Nokia out of it.
    I think so. On nokia web, it's spend ~50$.
  • amd2018 amd2018
    ✭✭  / 
    There is no android 9 beta (p-beta) for nokia 6.1
  • quyenpa quyenpa
    ✭✭  / 
    It's here. I call beta version.
  • amd2018 amd2018
    ✭✭  / 
    quyenpa said:
    Hi

there is no P-beta version. you try to say its beta version from the icons? :smiley:
  • quyenpa quyenpa
    ✭✭  / 
    amd2018 said:
    quyenpa said:
    Hi

there is no P-beta version. you try to say its beta version from the icons? :smiley:
    U don't know what u say. Stop here.
  • amd2018 amd2018
    ✭✭  / 
    quyenpa said:
    amd2018 said:
    quyenpa said:
    Hi

U don't know what u say. Stop here.
    Dude I know what I am saying. But you don't know what you saying.  From your own mind you think there is a P-beta update its your fault.  But there is no Android P-beta update for the Nokia 6.1. Nokia just released the beta update for the 7.1 .
  • amd2018 amd2018
    ✭✭  / 
    And you can't role back to the perviou Android version.
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    quyenpa said:
    Just go to settings>system>gestures>swipe up on home button (toggle that on) you'll get android pie gestures. Which I believe you think is missing and assuming as if you got the beta version. Nokia released stable version of pie for Nokia 6.1 only and there's no beta or whatever.