when will nokia ever respond

im wondring why nokia 6 oreo got so loud in dolby mode with static noise when you reduce volume i mean i was thinking before that i had broke my speakers but no after downgrading to nougat dolby is working once again great with that clean voice .

when will nokia ever respond

user1510328059069 user1510328059069
 /  edited March 26
im wondring why nokia 6 oreo got so loud in dolby mode with static noise when you reduce volume
i mean i was thinking before that i had broke my speakers but no after downgrading to nougat dolby is working once again great with that clean voice . march update suprised us because the problem still not fixed . yeah i know i can turn it off but why would i leave a feature broken for months now ? are they even into fixing it ?

Comments

• nCogNeato nCogNeato
     /  edited March 26

I contacted Nokia about the volume and audio-timeout issues.  I just received the following reply, but I'm not sure which issue they're referring to.  Hopefully both.

We would like to inform you that there will be an OTA update by the end of this month that will provide a fix for this issues you are experiencing.

If you need any additional help or have any questions, please, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,
    Nokia Mobile Care team