Pie for Nokia 8

Hi, After roll back unable to get stable pie update .. Suggestions required

Pie for Nokia 8

Hi,

After roll back unable to get stable pie update .. Suggestions required

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Well it seems like nobody has received the stable Pie update on Nokia 8 till now. It has just received the December Security Patch.
  • Has anyone, anywhere across the globe actually received the Pie update? I'm in Bangalore, India nothing here. Just the December security patch.
  • Nobody as received the alleged pie update 
  • Yet I'm not received the Android 9 pie update
  • I am on Beta and haven't received any updates regarding this "stable Pie" yet.
  • I am in Italy and have received the Pie update on the 21st of December.
    As far as my tests are concerned I have noticed a higher battery consumption, an inconsistent working of the "OK Google" activation of the assistant (most of the times it just ignores the command) and sometimes the phone randomly reboots.
    All in all, not a stable release.
  • Pradeep Pradeep
    ✭✭  / 
    Not received yet..waiting for it from october 2018....Worst device I will never purchase it again...
  • I am in Italy and have received the Pie update on the 21st of December.
    As far as my tests are concerned I have noticed a higher battery consumption, an inconsistent working of the "OK Google" activation of the assistant (most of the times it just ignores the command) and sometimes the phone randomly reboots.
    All in all, not a stable release.
    Install Assistant from the Google Store, this fixes the Assistant issue.
  • I am a Spanish tester and I have not received the stable version since I did the test

• Jugurtha Jugurtha
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm in France and don't received yet stable pie update. I'm still on beta; the chat support hmd said to me to don't rollback and i'll automatically receive the update... I don't know if its true... 
  • I am from India nd not received the pie update till now
  • Vicky max Vicky max
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm in France and don't received yet stable pie update. I'm still on beta; the chat support hmd said to me to don't rollback and i'll automatically receive the update... I don't know if its true... 
    Same here from India
  • dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Vicky max said:
    Same here from India
    It was written on the Beta labs site that Beta users first get an monthly update (January) before getting update to official Pie. But later they changed that statement. According to support in January will there be a update to an upgraded Pie version for Beta and Non Beta users. I was surprised with this reaction of support because mostly they have basic answers. Ok Google must be fixed to then the person of support said.