I will pay whatever costs to extract pictures and data from my dad's phone.

Dear everyone, My dad's Nokia X2 cannot be turned on because during the charging process,the electricity went so high that the phone went off.

I will pay whatever costs to extract pictures and data from my dad's phone.

AmandaC AmandaC
✭✭  / 
Dear everyone,
My dad's Nokia X2 cannot be turned on because during the charging process,the electricity went so high that the phone went off.
I only need the data and pictures inside the phone,that's the last memories of my dad. He passed away in 2014,then my mum and I were hit by a truck in 2016,my leg was broken and my mum left me. 
My accident was published by LA times as well:
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-chinese-daughter-mother-crash-20171029-story.html
Now the whole world is only me in my family and I don't have brothers or sisters.I really need those memories, whatever the costs will be.
Could you help me?I cannot use the email sending function so I have to publish my request here. I know Nokia is a great company and you are the most smart technicians!!! 

Comments

• https://drfone.wondershare.com/android/android-phone-wont-turn-on.html 
    Go to this link . This tutorial might help you .
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    I'm sorry for your loss, and I can feel how important those memories are for you. Unfortunately, Nokia will not be able to help you with this issue. However, never give up because there's still some hope.
    You can try visiting a nearby local repair shop and show the device. It is likely that the power IC has blown due to excessive voltage. So, if they replace the IC or fix it, then the device can power on. Just have a local repair shop debug the issue and try to turn on the device. If it does end up getting turned on, then you can take your pictures from it.
    However, in case that doesn't work, then, unfortunately, there's no easy solution. Some data recovery organizations can do it for you. They can remove the emmc from the device's mainboard and mount it to a reading system to extract the data.
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    Hi @AmandaC, I'm very sad to hear about your situation. I hope that the advice from @singhnsk was helpful and that you've managed to recover the photos now.
    Best wishes :)