Dolby surround sound equaliser

It's been a long time that we have been informed about the update of equaliser in Google play music will get fixed soon.

Dolby surround sound equaliser

Hamza Momin Hamza Momin
 /  edited November 2017
It's been a long time that we have been informed about the update of equaliser in Google play music will get fixed soon. It's been more than 20 days and no update arrived?
When it will gonna be happening?

Comments

• MAX MAX
     /  edited October 2017
    Quoting from Nasri96 (Thanks!), which worked for me: "Go to settings. Then Apps. Then show system apps.. search for MusicFX. Click storage then Clear cache and clear Data."
  • Hola, según una actualización corregirá esto, más Nougat 7.1.2 no lo hizo, sigue el fallo :(

Hi, according to an update will correct this, more Nougat 7.1.2 did not, follow the bug :(

• nishanth nishanth
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 2017

Replying to 'santojamezs'

Android 7.1.2 Update didn't fix the equalizer issue. However follow the above mentioned solution of clearing cache and Data in Application Settings of MusicFX . It worked for me.

• Jorge Antonio Martínez Sobrevilla Jorge Antonio Martínez Sobrevilla
     /  edited December 2017

"Nishanth"

Hello, this is the generic equalizer for android, it is not dolby surround sound. Dolby surround sound is just a screen with turn on, off, music mode or theater ... in the case of Dolby ATMOs if it is a complete equalizer with many options.

• MAX MAX
     / 
    Well... I guess we'll have to clarify with Nokia directly then. I think Dolby Atmos is only exclusive to Nokia 6? But it's good enough that we can access this equalizer by doing workaround, even if it is generic, on Play Music or any other music app than nothing. Let's see if Nokia can give us an answer on this...
  • nishanth nishanth
    ✭✭✭  / 

Still No change. No response to our comments or email. Great stock experience TBH!