Why does my nokia not bring me the latest update ie. 8.1

Update

System System
 /  edited October 26
Why does my nokia not bring me the latest update ie. 8.1

Comments

• nishanth nishanth
    ✭✭✭  / 

It is being released across all regions, check for an Update after restarting your phone over Wifi, It might be available in your region.

• Unknown
     /  edited April 22

Also no update after 2 weeks.

TA-1053 Germany

•  

yes the update is out since 2 weeks and in Germany and Austria, it is not yet available. Why do not you stick the update out for all countries? Are the update servers so weak that they do not provide all creations with updates at the same time? But that's the same with all manufacturers whether Samsung HTC or LG ONEPLUS. Always the same problem me. Why does not a Nokia employee care about speeding up the update distribution?

I hope an employee read my text because I wrote?
  • Snacko Snacko
     / 

TA-1053 Germany: still no 8.1. Usually the security updates roll out in the third week of a month, so next week should be interesting.

• There is still no update to 8.1. TA-1024 Poland
  • I am from Italy. I have a Nokia 5 TA-1024. Android 7.1.2 security patch March 2018

樂樂樂樂樂
  • Snacko Snacko
     /  edited April 12

It's available for me now.

• OABOMAR OABOMAR
     / 

I am from Mexico. I have Nokia 5 TA-1027 Android 8.0 security patch March 2018 and I have not the update to Android 8.1

• Unknown
     /  edited April 16
    My TA 1024 Nokia 5 here in France is still on 7.1.2 and we are now in April. I have the March security update installed.
  • Android 8.1 and April security patch arrived on my Nokia 5 TA-1024 in Italy
  • nishanth nishanth
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nokia 5, India April update 149MB.
    Oreo 8.1 V5.600

• Unknown
     /  edited April 23
    Having noted earlier that my Nokia 5 was still on 7.1.2 here in France, I received the 8.1 upgrade along with the April security update two days ago. So I am a happy bunny now!
  • is it out in England yet
  • user1514417361692, no there is no update in the UK at this moment 

• Anyone who still haven't received 8.1 update in Czech Republic?

And also I'm wondering... Will beta users get the update later the same way as for final 8.0?

• Unknown
     / 

I've received 8.1 in Czech Republic, but I'm not a beta tester. 

• i have nokia phopne  model NOKIA TA-1053   its shows always show download mode and system update error 

• My Nokia 5 TA-1027 is still with 8.0 and march security update, there is no sign of further updates.

I don't know if the updates depends on the carrier or not but I'm a little bit dissapointed of Nokia because the same phone has been updated in other countries except in México.

Is there a way to download and install the monthly updates manually?